• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    What is the nature of your Event Celebi/Ho-oh/Lugia?
    Is anyone getting you a MALE Cranidos/Rampardos with Adamant nature and egg move Crunch under Level 50 yet? If not, I'll get you that for a shiny or event? I can EV train it too.

I guess you didn't see this one. Directed to Fireheart. :3

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Yep! I missed it! I will totally trade you a shiny or event for it. 10 anniv ho-oh?
    No problem. But I'd like to know the natures of 10 ANNIV Celebi/Ho-oh/Lugia and the shiny Vibrava. ^^ I'll just pick one out of these, depending on nature.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    @ slowpokez

BRUTALANDA- Male Salamence, Level 100
    OT: MARCO, 48079
    Naughty Nature
    HP: 324, Atk: 344, Def: 179, Sp. Atk: 252, Sp. Def: 148, Spd: 223
    Intimidate
    Fly, Dragon Claw, Defog, Rock Smash
    Has Hall of Fame Ribbon and Ability Ribbon (obtained from defeating the Tower Tycoon in Diamond/Pearl)

@ Kaitou
    Lugia-hasty
    Vibrava- Naughty (has PokéRus)
    Ho-Oh- timid
    Celebi- modest

All need to be cloned (except ho-oh) before trading.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    @ Kaitou
    Lugia-hasty
    Vibrava- Naughty (has PokéRus)
    Ho-Oh- timid
    Celebi- modest

All need to be cloned (except ho-oh) before trading.

Ok. Maybe when you get Vibrave cloned, I'll take that. I should be able to hatch one with the right nature tonight. They all have pretty good natures. ): Hard to choose.

@slowpokez: What can I get for the Sandshrew? ;o

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Ah, ok. Hmm, do you want this Sandshrew right away? I can take one of the shinys you have extra of (as long as I don't have it) if you want. Either way, I can wait.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    Guys, I can be your thread cloner if you want, I dont mind at all.

OT: I believe I have something you want pokey...-ahem ahem- Choice Scarf and Rare Candies.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Guys i will be able to clone tomorrow! So can you all wait till then?

Kaitou~ this might sound picky but is it the right nature and have crunch in its moveset? Do you also mind EV'ing it since i said i would give an shiny if its ev'd....

Back