• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    For Celebi I'd like another event that I don't have or a good shiny.

By "good" do you mean "lvl 100, ev trained" etc or basically not Magikarp or some other sucky pokemon?

a week or two? holy crap lol.... is there anyway without beating the game you could get me a luxray lvl 40-50? i could get you a shiny totodile for it...

Man I wish... Don't have a luxray, and I'm only at the 5th gym... I'll try I guess. Sorry!

It doubles the number of attack EVs you get from battling Pokémon. Im EV'ing Absol and I don't feel like battling 252 Machops, I'm in the mood for 126 Machops. xD. Its 16 BP in the Battle Tower in Diamond/Pearl, and I am too poor ( i have no BP ) in Diamond x2 to get the Power Bracer, and Im not @ the Battle Fronteir (or however you spell it) in Platinum.

You've got Emerald right? Just Pal Park up your Macho Brace.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    @Fireheart:
    I can get you Shiny Palkia LV 47 (UT) and LV 70 (UT), as well as Shiny Giratina LV 47 (UT) and LV 70 (UT). I would like:
    10th Anniversary Ho-Oh
    10th Anniversary Lugia
    PM me if yes/no (I probably will never check this thread).
    Also, I have the Adamant Cranidos with Crunch. If you want, I could EV it...
    It has 31 all round. PM me with the EVs you want.

slaughter077

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    Well if your asking for Celebi, do you have any level 100s or ev trained?

Shinies, no. I only have Mewtwo LVL 100. So yeah, not really. I don't think i have anything deserving of a celebi, i was just asking.

a week or two? holy crap lol.... is there anyway without beating the game you could get me a luxray lvl 40-50? i could get you a shiny totodile for it...

I'm training up my Luxio... its at lvl 29... save that totodile for me!!

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    OK guys, I can now clone. You must give me a PM only, no posts in this thread. See first page under SECTIONS for more info.

Ha ha lolz, slaughter. S'ok.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Shinies, no. I only have Mewtwo LVL 100. So yeah, not really. I don't think i have anything deserving of a celebi, i was just asking.

I'm training up my Luxio... its at lvl 29... save that totodile for me!!
    ill give you the totodile and a chikorita and another shiny if you can get me a lvl 50ish honchkrow/yanmega/ or something similiar, and ill be nice and give you a 10 anniv celebi too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    To Fireheart

I am interested in a Charmander, female if you have it, also maybe a Cyniquil and a Squirtle, female too if you can. If eggs are easier I will take those.

I have a lot of TM's and berries and a few other pokemon. Let me know what you might want for what.

Also, is your Larvitar a female or male?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Pokemon ranger Manaphy *shiny*
    Wishmakr Jirachi *shiny*

are they UT?

(to slowpokez)

slaughter077

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    ill give you the totodile and a chikorita and another shiny if you can get me a lvl 50ish honchkrow/yanmega/ or something similiar, and ill be nice and give you a 10 anniv celebi too.

well hey now, I just spent an hour and a half training my shinx into luxray... its at lvl 40 now... what about that lol

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    added 3 new shinies- shiny lucario, shiny piplup, and shiny manaphy.

Any last offers before I fight E4?

slaughter077

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    well i kinda sent that message like 2 hours ago... but uhh i guess i can just give the totodile to you for free but you'll have to wait til tomorow

Ok well I can still give you the Luxray if you want. That would be awesome!
    I'll PM you my FC.

Back