• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    BUMP!

filler filler filler filler

If anyone can clone Pokémon, please PM or VM me as I need a cloner right now ^.^

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Why don't you PM me since I'm already finished?

edit: Pyro are you on wifi?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    hey so do u wanna trade i want a squirtle glisor and yanmega or od u have any lv 50 u dont want lemme know

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    hey so do u wanna trade i want a squirtle glisor and yanmega or od u have any lv 50 u dont want lemme know

I actually don't have any of those Pokémon... I can breed squirtle.. if thats what you mean. Slowpokez has the Gliscor and Yanmega.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I'm looking for a MALE Absol with Adamant Nature and the Ability Super Luck and the egg move Magic Coat under Level 50.

I'm also looking for a MALE Duskull/Dusclops under level 50 with Impish nature.

I'm looking for a MALE Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon under level 50 with Calm nature.

If you have any of these, please post here and what you'd like for them.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Nah its OK, I think I just need one pretty fast with the Impish nature. But if you want to, thats fine. I can breed you something else in return.

Back