• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slowpokez's Ev'd Trade Center

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    tnx for trade man! i've just updated my shop, give a look!
    for any problems or questions feel free to ask me anything!

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    nah sorry ive already got a couple ev'd salamences. And btw Paurice that first post really sounded like spam because all you said was "CHECK OUT THE SHINY MANSION" but sorry if it wasn't.

ok i understand ^^ any other evd you want? i have evd, shiny gliscor and aggron, non shiny t-tar, jolteon, baziken, and some others

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
    Years
    can i trade you a shiny ev'd flygon or gengar or 10th anniversary ev'd latias for ur

Gliscor lvl 100 ev'd
    adamant
    354/317/287/113/186/226
    x-scissor, aqua tail, roost, stealth rock

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
    Years
    would u be intrested in a modest shiny porygon-z didnt see it when i was goin thru..then again im tired too =/

nvm found it..lemme check my boxes

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    that's pretty much all i like lol

I'm currently looking for these ev'd:

torterra, rotom, omastar, primeape, regirock, mesprit, gardevoir, chansey, blastoise, ludicolo,

and freshboy if youre still there im waiting but i need to know which FC to use

Last edited:

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Okay im coming on wifi now

so im gonna have to take two trips to get you all your clones but btw please dont trade back the eggs as fillers lol, my pc boxes are completely full and i had no room for those so please dont trade them back as fillers, just give me pokes i can release please

Last edited:
    Back