• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slowpokez's Ev'd Trade Center

Rafael D'Amonte

My Delibird____
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    ok, on the screen where you see the nature and stats and whatever(i call it the status screen. there is a little yellow circle with a red "v" in it.

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    Interested in bellyzard and shiny charizard. Cmt for offer

Rafael D'Amonte

My Delibird____
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    forget i said anything______________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Slowpokez has asked me to manage his thread for the time being. If you have any offers, please send them to me via PM and I will forward them to Slowpokez.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    He says Dragonair doesnt evolve into Dragonite until 55 and he doesn't need UT shinies

Devon2393

Advance Trainer
    Years
  • i got it from a trade a level 50 and used a rare candy i got it the same way she gave it to me
    ill show ya if u like

i cought the garydos though

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    He says that doesn't change that it evolves at 55, so it must be hacked.

And he says he still doesnt need UT shinies

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
  • could u breed one of ur electrivires thats adamant and try to get me an adamant elekid cuz i want to EV train one. if you could that would be great my FC si in my sig and its the platinum one oh and send me a PM if youwant anything special i will try to get one.

Charmanderr

The Real Charmander
    Years
  • togekiss lvl 100-modest
    374/122/226/345/266/222
    air slash, nasty plot, aura sphere, roost

What Abality does this Have? And is it Evd? whats the Ev Spread?

Back