• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slytherin is the best house, after all...

Years
    ... in my humble opinion. ;)

Hello, everyone! My name is Trey and I'm 18 years old and I'm enlisted in the Air Force (leaving for Basic in December, woo!)

I've played pokemon since Crystal, but the game I invested the most time into was Sapphire. I loved that game more than life, I swear. I'm going to be spending many, many hours on planes and in the classroom as soon as Basic Training ends, so I figured I might as well join a forum to meet some of the community. :P

I'm a decent trainer and I'm up for a battle every now and then, but not extremely often. I'm more of a breeder/trader myself. I picked up Y recently and decided to join these forums (I'll also be picking up X as soon as I get paid again)

My favorite pokemon is Gengar by far, although I don't like it's Mega Evolution haha :P

My FC is 0447 6055 0860, so add me if you wish and send me a pm or vm and I'll add you back asap!

Years
    Hi Trey, welcome to the forum! Great to meet you. <3

Hah, I've put in tons of hours into my Sapphire as well. Around 300 if I remember right; my friend and I played a lot together and always mixed records and the like. It was super fun.

It's always a good choice to join PC because of how diverse and fun we are here, plus it's an amazing way to kill time. n~n I really want to pick up Y since I have X right now as these games are very good, though I'm so very stingy with my money. You don't like Mega Gengar? :( Aw, personally I find him to be super cool. Have a great time exploring and see you around!

Years
    Oh! I came here thinking this was a Slytherin fan club and it's an introduction? "My father will here about this!" Ahah!
    Well... Welcome to PC! We're really glad to have you here, especially people loyal to the Slytherin house, eheh.
    Have a great time here. Oh! And before I forget, I'll add you, my friend code is in my signature so you can add me back.
    See you around. =)

Years
    Thank you all :) I'm happy to be here!

Headphonix, I saved your friend code in my phone, so I'll add you as soon as I get off work :)

Back