• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S'machito Trading thread

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    okay, im gonna be a little preoccupied with another trade that needs 12 fillers, but when u ready add my PLATINUM ( yellow) friend code, I'll ad u on, just let me know when u can trade

Years
    alright ill start to trade today, PLS see the pending list if our trade say NOT READY is not ready... pls dont ask, if its ready just post here and ill trade you inmediatly

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    do you have distant land poochyena, voltorb, makuhita, and magneton?

I'm interested in distant land primeape, hypno, shellder, sandshrew, poliwrath, and docile movie darkrai.

I'll offer palcity lucario, negaiboshi jirachi, TRU regigigas, and UK 10ANNIV charizard for them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    I can add in a hordel elekid then. the distant lands are not worth that much for my event pokemon I think, so it should be fair.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    yes, they are UT of course.

do you have the other 4 pokemon I mentioned?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    I can accept them if they are BT, but it would have to be 2 for 1 if so.

meanwhile, we have a deal for the 6 for 5 (do you want hordel elekid also?)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    oh so you're unsure whether the poliwrath, primeape, hypno, shellder, and sandshrew are UT.

Years
    yo tehre is a problem i just got this 5
    i think the other ones are in the xd game, and im pretty lazy to trade them to my emerald, then to my diamond...
    magneton UT
    makuhita UT
    Hypno UT
    Primape UT
    Movie Darkrai Docile UT

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    oh you don't have the rest? darn, I wanted shellder and sandshrew too. ok, then I'll trade you those first 4 I mentioned.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    sure, hordel elekid, 10ANNIV charizard, negaiboshi jirachi, and TRU regigigas.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    sorry for the wait, I'll be online now.

I forgot the other pokemon...let me do this again. hold on.

Last edited:
    Back