• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

small details on pearl/diamond

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    i was just wondering: u know when you start the game and your in your room there has always been a games console in there.:NES,GAMECUDE..etc will there be a revolution in pearl/diamond?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Hey, good point you have!
    I guess it'll stay as a GC, if REVO isn't released when DP comes out.
    But maybe a limited edition colour model?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    jc_rcw said:
    I agree with Kohei, this is pointless.*reports*
    The pointless part was your reply. This thread does serve a purpose if you actually bothered to read the first post. And kohei didn't say that at all.

+ahem+ Definately.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2005
    I don't have a DS, nor will I probly ever. Too expensive with so much to buy.

I'll wait for a DS emulator though. :suspect:

1nintendofanZ

The One Who Makes It Happen
    Years
    The revolution should be released by the time D/P are out because there is no "official" release date for D/P yet but the revolution is due sometime in early/mid 2006

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    i gotta agree w/ 1nintendofanz. Ninty has postponed D/P's release 4 times now. at this rate, D/P will easily be released after the revolution. It would be interesting if u could play mini-games or versions of old nintendo games on the in-game revolution in D/P. it would kinda be like animal crossing. probably won't happen tho.

Back