• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small things amuse small minds..

Are you easily amused?

• LOL! Amused sounds funny!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Uhmm, nope.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I honestly don't care!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Are you easily amused? Do you tend to fiddle a lot?

Personally, I do fiddle a lot and I can be easily amused. But I tend to get frustrated easily.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Is it weird I laughed at the first option in that poll? XDDDDDDD; ANYWAY. Yeah I am easily amused. I find almost anything funny... even typos. xD;

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Anything that fits my sense of humour will amuse me. Apparently laughing a lot at still images and 10 second videos means I'm easily amused, so I suppose I am.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm not sure really. I don't laugh at small things, which some others might find funny. Unless it's something that's really amusing, you won't hear me laugh. It also depends on my mood, but my mood isn't fit to laughing most of the time. So yeah.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm kinda weird in this regard. I find some little things amusing that nobody else does, yet there are some big things that I don't find funny that everyone else does. So I wonder what that makes me?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm kinda weird in this regard. I find some little things amusing that nobody else does, yet there are some big things that I don't find funny that everyone else does. So I wonder what that makes me?
    My word for it would be "unconventional". That's by no means a bad thing. ^^

I am quite easily amused IRL. Most of the time I'm the only one laughing because I don't talk much and I have a bad tendency to listen in on other conversations. I sort of think that doing that makes me pick up on subtle and unintentional jokes that nobody else in the vicinity would have caught anyways. It even extends beyond humor, sometimes. So a pencil mark or something will make me think, "Somebody must of made that mark. When? What kind of pencil is that? Lefty or righty? Is it that Hannah chick? I wonder what she's doing. I bet she's home by now. She texts a lot, I wonder who she's texting..." etc., etc.

I'm not very good at the violin, but I do tend to mess with my ears or whatever when I should be sitting still.

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    It all depends on my mood. When i'm with my best friend i am always amused as we laugh at almost everything each other says. We have a lot of inside jokes ;] But when i'm alone i almost never laugh at things that are supposedly funny to others.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I dunno. People say I am easily amused, but I don't really think about things I am doing. If something is funny to me, I laugh. If something distracts me, I am distracted. Not by all things, but enough little things that I am deemed 'easily amused'.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I really don't care what amuses me. How amused I am usually depends on how interested I am in that object/subject.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I dunno, I wouldn't say so. Maybe it's cause when I think of a person like that, I think of this VERY easily amused girl I know that I really dislike, and I don't wanna compare myself to her lol. I personally don't think I'm all that easily amused, lol.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • What do you mind 'small things' amuse 'small minds'? As far as I'm concerned, the more you're interested in the tiny details around you, the more perceptive you are and the more insightful you're likely to be. In comedy, if you notice, the funny idiots don't seem to notice blatant contradictions, facts or details. There's truth in this. /rant.

Yes, I'm easily amused. The previous rant was totally a way to protect my ego I like watching running water in a drain, and the way a paper windmill turns can distract me for a while if I stare for too long. Furthermore, I also laugh at the most useless of things.

Like how I have to resist the temptation to spit in the tips jar because SPIT = TIPS backwards.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • Eheh... yeah. I'm very easily amused. I'm also very easily distracted.

I like watching that 'whirlpool' you get when you empty the sink or bath, and I like watching fire, and bugs on the wall demand my full attention. I can amuse myself with a bit of Blu-Tack.

Years
  • I am very easily amused and amazed by things. For me, it's a more of a case "Awww, that's awesome" or "Wow, that's amazing" about small things. I was actually quite happy because I found a small pack of bubbles in my bedroom and was delighted to find that they still work. x3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Eheh... yeah. I'm very easily amused. I'm also very easily distracted.

I like watching that 'whirlpool' you get when you empty the sink or bath, and I like watching fire, and bugs on the wall demand my full attention. I can amuse myself with a bit of Blu-Tack.
    Have you introduced yourself to buckyballs yet?

Back