• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small trading center

Years
  • Hey I'm interested in your Ho-oh. lvl 51. mild nature. moves: earthquake, strengh, fire blast, sacred fire. && Lugia lvl 45. calm nature. moves: extrasensory, rain dance, hydro pump, aeroblast. :)
    Is there anything you want for them? I see you just got a Lunatone and Shellder so I don't think I can offer you those, and I don't have any shinies, but is there something else that you might want?

Years
  • i have some shinys (geodude,gyarados and yanmega (japanese) and some more Evd pokemon in my trade thread. what would you like for the calm lugia and the hasty rayquaza?

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    i have some shinys (geodude,gyarados and yanmega (japanese) and some more Evd pokemon in my trade thread. what would you like for the calm lugia and the hasty rayquaza?

Thanks for trading
    -----------------------------------------------------

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Interested in :

Suicune: lvl 44. Quiet nature. Moves: Roch smash, surf, aurora beam, rain dance.
    Cresselia: lvl 50. Timid nature. moves: mist, aurora bean, future sight, slash.
    Groudon. lvl 45. gentle nature. moves: slash, earquake, bulk up, fire blast.
    Jirachi lvl 5. Careful nature. moves: wish, confusion, rest.
    Regigigas lvl 75. Adamant nature. moves: swagger, psych up, earthquake, crush grip

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Interested in :

Suicune: lvl 44. Quiet nature. Moves: Roch smash, surf, aurora beam, rain dance.
    Cresselia: lvl 50. Timid nature. moves: mist, aurora bean, future sight, slash.
    Groudon. lvl 45. gentle nature. moves: slash, earquake, bulk up, fire blast.
    Jirachi lvl 5. Careful nature. moves: wish, confusion, rest.
    Regigigas lvl 75. Adamant nature. moves: swagger, psych up, earthquake, crush grip

I have to tell u that they are jap version.
    If u are still interested make an offer. At the moment i am interested in any shiny pok and kingdra.

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
  • hey, if you could breed me lv 1 male arcanine and lv 1 female cubone i would be really happy (marowak and arcanine are 2 awesome pokemons)
    I would like then nicknamed:
    arcanine - crash
    cubone - melody

I can offer starters, any except treeko and mudkip :) Reslly love them pokemon :D

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    did you get my pm?
    fffffffiiiiilllleeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

wat does filer means?
    ------------------------------------
    The jirachi lvl 5 you want has the followings characteristics:
    UT. Careful nature.
    Jul 24. 2008.
    Hoenn