• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Writing Competition

Braxien

Banned
Years
I've sent in my entry. It might not be amazing seeing as I did write it at 23:00 at night, but it's the taking part that counts, right?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
^ Confirming that I got entries from the three of you. =) I will update the first post to reflect that when I have time!

Bay

Years
Dropping by to confirm I also have the first four entries. A decent turnout so far and look forward to checking the entries out!

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
I'm writing up a story right now! Although it might take a bit too long to finish, haha. :(

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Posting to confirm that I have received the entries submitted so far!

If you haven't finished your story yet, write until your fingers fall off! That, or until you're done with the story, whichever one comes first.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Finally managed to come back from a long work trip, I hope to be able to finish the story in six hours localtime, somehow. If not, I'll try to at least put together the silliest parts and submit them. Just because.

Luck to the other contestants! By which I mean the people who actually managed to submit their stories in time. :p

Bay

Years
Reminder you have less than three hours (11:59pm EST tonight) left until the entries are due! If an extension is needed, we'll let you guys know!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
Aaannd...Entry submitted! :D

I think my story this year may be a bit of a mess, so I'm just hoping it's fun to read.

The deadline approaches! Good luck to anyone who's still preparing their submission!

solovino said:
If not, I'll try to at least put together the silliest parts and submit them. Just because.
Do it! Do it! Do it!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Got your entry, icomeanon!

As of right now, you have a bit under forty-five minutes. Minor leeway is fine (the more entries the better imo) but aim for then.

Venia Silente

Years
Okay, trying to get at least a proofread and in the meanwhile I cut down the plot and bring up the silly, where I can. Hopefully I can make it.

(If not, I'm drowning my sorrows at a videogame convention tomorrow)

Venia Silente

Years
I think I'm done and ready to submit, but I have a question -- how? :p

I mean, do I send the raw text, an attachment / link to document file?

I don't really remember how did I submitted content last time I got into these things, sorry~

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Raw text in the PM is fine and usually how people do it. You can also send a link to e.g. a dropbox or google doc file, as long as we can all open it.

Venia Silente

Years
Well there it is then, it's sent! Took a bit of more work than I intended to be able to cut down from the original five sections to three, but I think it tells the story I want it to tell (well, besides "Solovino delivers well under pressure" this is a thing I hope my bosses don't find out).

You can be happy now, icomeanon6. ^^

Back