• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Writing Competition

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • Submitted!

Also, gah, the first thing I've written in years and I'm unsatisfied.

I don't want to skip out on the SWC this year, but at the same time there are parts of my story I feel aren't all that they could be, but I really don't have any more time to polish it up on account of me being away from the computer for the next few hours. I guess this'll have to do.

This was a really difficult prompt. Kudos to whoever came up with it.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • Just sent mine! :D Feeling pretty good about this one.

Aisu said:
    I sent my entry, although I'm not as confident with it as I ought to be.
    I can only think of one time where my own confidence level aligned with the outcome, so I wouldn't fret. :p

Good luck and godspeed to anyone who's still working!

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Might have to drop out since the earliest I can send it is late tomorrow. When real life hits, there's not much you can do. Best of luck to the rest of the writers here.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • You've got a touch over 2 hours left! Let us know if you're struggling as we can be a bit lenient and even extend submission if there's a lot of demand (maybe...), but not if you don't say anything. Well done to those who got in an entry already! Got some fun reading in the next week to look forward to. :B

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Spoke with Bay and we'll allow an additional six hours. No more after that - that means entries close 7 hours from this post.

People who already submitted are free to re-submit if they make any additional changes/edits.

*goes to update OP*

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Sent in a revised version! Can't do much about the most glaring bits that I'm unhappy with, but that would need a whole plot overhaul that I can't afford this late in the game.

Everyone else, good luck and godspeed.

Bay

Years
  • Hey, so I want to drop by to let you know the judges haven't forgotten about this contest and we're still in the process of that. I actually got done reading with all the entries and did some comments/scoring but I want to look them over before turning them in. bobandbill last I talked he said he needs to comment/read a couple more entries and then wrap up scoring. Gimmepie I don't know his status.

So yeah, hang on tight as the results should come fairly soon.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Have another heart attack, and I apologise for there are no results here. =p

Bay and I are done with scoring, but gimmepie I'm afraid has bad internet issues. Here's hoping he can overcome them soon. These things happen (he's Australian like me, so please understand. Net usually sucks here. =p)

Back