• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smarty_Arty's new and improved sprite thread

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    eevee_lady said:
    thankyou! i like both of them but my fave is the one with the pichus tail thanks!
    I posted it earlier do I really have to quote myself? Oops I was suppose to quote lacrossegypsy
    *EDIT*
    As promised here it is even though it came out horribly
    Everyone else's sprites will be done tomorrow since I'm pretty busy today.

Last edited:

Granite Fish

Fossilized Mercury
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2006
    smarty_arty said:
    Ultimate latios you just posted post number 200 in this thread, let's celebrate
    Well, while I may have returned a tad late, and that may be old news now - sure, let's!
    *Hands out imaginary champagne, walnut crackers and fruit cocktails complete with little umbrellas.*
    Quite a few more fascinating sprites here now. Still, I must ask; did tinypic or whatever it was not work either?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sorry forgot to upload your sprites they didn't turn out too well but here they are
    the shading on that one got really messed up
    that one turned out to be a freak. The other sprites will be done today or maybe tomorrow since I've been pretty busy today but I'll try to get them done today.

Granite Fish

Fossilized Mercury
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2006
    Well, you're right, they're not your best, but the first is certainly interesting - I was wondering how you'd approach it - and I rather like the freak. It has quite a polished look; I'm sure it would draw plenty of amusing odd looks if I dared use it as an avatar somewhere. I don't quite dare, though; it looks... ah... almost like it might be taken as... uh... #^^#

You say you're quite busy; whenever you're again in need of something to do, it might be interesting to see if a Baltoy/Solrock might work a little more naturally, or if a Trapinch might go well with anything electric you'd like to try.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well I finally got some free time so I'll make all the requests today.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    *EDTI*
    Well I made the egg for my old thread here it is your sprite will be done in a moment
    well here are the rest

the fusions are called Wartomp, Azunix and Melebi.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Next time use the edit button instead and you put all sprites in your sig by right clicking on the picture and then clicking properties then copy the code and put it between
    the egg will hatch when your total post count reaches 120 pm me when that happens and B.U.N.N.Y sure you can have a fire type venusaur.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • Can I have a Team Aqua Clothed Sneasel. If you get around to it. Then a Team Rocket and Magma too. THX in advance.

Years
  • can you please try a houndour/articuno and eevee? houndour base! don't forget to leave the collar and tail, oh and ears of the eevee on it please and if you can can you put it in an egg? thanx in advance.

Back