• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smeargle: Was it worth it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    I've been training my smeargle for a while but I'm thinking I should replace it. I know it's a long shot pokemon anyway but I was wondering what others think. I was able to teach it some great moves since smeargle is the only one that knows sketch, but I'm afraid that because of its low stats that it wasn't worth my time. Anyway, here it is.

Smeargle @Quick Claw
    Ability: Technician
    Lonely Nature

Psychic
    Blizzard
    Gunk Shot
    Stun Spore

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Honestly, I don't think it's worth it. Smeargle will get destroyed in one hit and will inflict very low damage due to it low attack and special attack. I've also seen baton passing Smeargles, Mirror Coat/Counter Smeargles and swords dance/explosion/focus sash Smeargles, but a normal sweeping Smeargle isn't gonna work very well.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    The only thing Smeargle is worth for in.game is to bacome a catcher, Eving it in speed and Atk, and giving him False Swipe, Sleep Powder, mean look and ingrain to stay alive. This was the only good use i've seen smeargle do in-game.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    If you can pass smeargle in to agility, calm mind or swords dance then maybe he'll work. Otherwise you can kiss the little doggie goodbye.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    smeargle always works best as a setup pokemon with attacks like spore, baton pass, agility, swords dance, substitute, and belly drum. XD

Back