• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smeargle

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Test test

Edit: huh I guess whatever this is about doesn't work on my phone browser. Pity (:

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    you know, i'm gonna not click that Smeargle and keep this entire ordeal a total mystery.

that way i can just look at all of these normally-formatted out of context posts forever.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ok let's see what everyone's so excited about....

*click*

edit: oh hey it does it to all your posts on the forum

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    No, seriously, what is supposed to happen? I have been reclicking the button over and over and nothing happens :(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    u butthead, you're supposed to wait until it auto-refreshes and then ur name will be like 4th of july fireworks

e: sometimes changing skins helps, i guess??

Okay, okay, I'll explain myself better: I have been clicking the button, waiting until the page auto-refreshes and then going to page three to check my username over and over and nothing happens. Tried going through several skins and nothing still.

I want my money back :(

Years
    If you guys don't like your current tag, click Smeargle again and it'll change it. That's how I went from a yellow tag to a more appealing pink one here.

Back