• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

smile always

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
  • Hello.... m new here hope to have fun here :-) :-)

Hey Ugyen,

Hope you have a wonderful time here, and welcome to PC!

We have a lot of things to discuss here with regards to Pokemon, so you can go pop by each of the forums and see which one you like best, or you could post across all the forums. We also have a Rom Hacking forum where you can either develop or play the games made by other players. I've had a great experience with most of them, so you should give it a try.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy PC as much as I do. Good luck! :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • This is the place to have fun! So glad you could join us today and make your thread! Welcome to PC! Please do enjoy your stay with us! Feel free to shout a VM/PM if you're bored or anything! :)

Years
  • Hey Ugyen,

Hope you have a wonderful time here, and welcome to PC!

We have a lot of things to discuss here with regards to Pokemon, so you can go pop by each of the forums and see which one you like best, or you could post across all the forums. We also have a Rom Hacking forum where you can either develop or play the games made by other players. I've had a great experience with most of them, so you should give it a try.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy PC as much as I do. Good luck! :)

Thank u for u kind wishes:-) :-)

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
  • ugyen!

Welcome to PC. Enjoy your time here.

If you need something, just tell us.

See you.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • This is the world of fun! Welcome to the forums and i wish u the best experience ever! If u have any questions feel free to ask! Mudkip btw was my first starter ;)

Years
  • This is the world of fun! Welcome to the forums and i wish u the best experience ever! If u have any questions feel free to ask! Mudkip btw was my first starter ;)

Thank u for the warm welcome... n mudkip n my starter he the best when he evloves with ground type n water type mix so electric types cant hurt him hehehe

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Mudkip was my original starter but when ORAS comes out I wanna try sceptile for the people who will use blaziken I think they should take a break eventhough hes beast ;)

Back