• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smiling

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    because then you won't have people asking you "aaaaaw what's wrong???"
    I don't smile often, but it's not because I'm sad. I just often get deep in thought (or completely zone out :P ) and people take it the wrong way and think I'm depressed or something

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Like other people smile to stay postive and for people to think that you are postive as well. I really dont like smiling, for reasons uknown and alot of people want to know why but only a few of my friends no the reason why I dont smile

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    Late reply, but what? That doesn't make sense. If you have "unknown" reasons as to why you smile, how do your friends know why you don't? O_o

Anyway, to answer your question, as late as it may be, smiling's important because if people didn't smile, they'd be nothing to live for, really. Everyone would be depressed and always looking on the bad side of things. At least with people laughing and smiling if makes others around you feel happier in general.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    Um... strange math teacher ya got there. o.o

Anyways. Though I may not smile a lot (I only do in school photos so that I won't have to hear "SAY PEACHES! =DD" from the photographer and people say my smiles look fake anyway), I think smiling is important. :3

SAY CHEESE LAWL.

-punch'd-

Back