• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smithys Sprite Egg Adoption

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    TheTyphlosionTamer said:
    I want a sapphire egg thanks one more thing how do I put it in my sig

Go to www.imageshack.us and hit browse. Then click the eg, and press open. Use the first link it will give you for posting it on any forum. Enjoy!
    BTW, you should post that question in the Simple Questions thread.

Shiny Parayoshi

Yoshi King
    Years
    Hey Smithy.boy sorry for nagging but can you let my saphire egg hatch into a saphireSquirtle*points to avvy* Blastoise is really cool thats why. :)
    (does the pokemon from the egg evolve?)

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    sorry for the wait, im so so sorry. ill do them all now just wait ok. ill be sure most of u should get them.
    im a bit behind on time. whoevers eggs are 5 weeks old pm me.

im working on it ok people, ive got a document were im writing wen people requested the egg etc
    ok i done a few and beacuse some of u dont go on anymore or got booted ive gave pokemon to others. o ye that cute emerald poliwag belongs to clow. i hope you look after it as its last two trainers got booted

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i was ill for a couple od days but i couldn't be assed to change the 1st post any way
    heres a certificate wich already should have evolved

o and deoxys lover how are these two for sapphire deoxys

typlosion u lucky punk u got a deoxys out of your egg

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    no eggs yet available but has anyones eggs pictures changed yet

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    still no requests please. my computers playing up recently.
    o and hairyama. there must be sometihng wrong with photobucket because somepeople pictures changed. DOnt save my picture as your own or it wont hatch. use the url i give u

ray thanks, and how do u like your evolved deoxys pichu.
    Whoevers eggs havent hatched, ive just checked photobucket and the pictures on there have finally changed so yours should soon.

Last edited:
    Back