• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smogon has been hit with a severe case of stupidity [OU RMT]

Detox

Well, I finally decided to make another one of these things. Its been like 5 or 6 months since my last one, plus I have been away for a long period of time. But yeah, the team.

The Idea here is to possibly get in a Sub-Peyata Empoleon sweep. Thats about it @___@. Also some guys on smogon helped me make this so yeah IDK how good of a rate it will be X______X

The Team At A Glance....
    Smogon has been hit with a severe case of stupidity [OU RMT]Smogon has been hit with a severe case of stupidity [OU RMT]Smogon has been hit with a severe case of stupidity [OU RMT]Smogon has been hit with a severe case of stupidity [OU RMT]Smogon has been hit with a severe case of stupidity [OU RMT]Smogon has been hit with a severe case of stupidity [OU RMT]

The Team

Azelf @ Focus Sash
    Niave Nature
    Trait: Levitate
    252 Special Attack | 252 Speed | 4 Attack
    -Stealth rock
    -Psychic
    -Fire Blast
    -Explosion
    ---
    Common Elf lead. Sets up rocks, and when its no longer needed it blows up to inflict massive damage on junk.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
    Timid Nature
    252 Special Attack | 252 Speed | 4 HP
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power Fire/Ice
    -Thunder Bolt
    -Focus Blast
    ---
    Revenge killer to say he least. Keeps Gyara and mence in check, also hits things like tar and heatran. Debating on which I need, HP ice for mence or fire for that red bug thing...Scizor, thats what its called.

Infernape @ Life Orb
    Jolly Nature
    Trait: Blaze
    252 Attack | 252 Speed | 4HP
    -Swords Dance
    -Fire Punch | Flare Blitz
    -Close Combat
    -Thunderpunch
    ---
    Ape. Takes out junk like blissey and scizor that can stop empoleon from sweeping. Switch it in on some crap it scares out SD, and take things down. I may opt for Fire Punch >> Flare Blitz because I don want him dying too soon.

Empoleon @ Peyata berry
    Modest Nature
    Trait: Torrent
    252 Special Attack | 228 Speed | 12 Defense | 12 HP (Suggestions?)
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Substitute
    -Agility | HP Electric | Grass Knot
    ---
    Star of the team. He usually has no problem getting up a sub, an agility and activating torrent. Then he kills pretty much anything that does not have the water or grass typing, or isnt Blissey. I may eventually change agility to something else, as Lots of times I have ended up being walled by Manaphy or Gyara etc. Suggestions are needed here.

Swampert @ Choice Band
    Adamant Nature
    252 HP | 252 Attack | 4 Speed( If its crap, thoughts told me to use it, blame her.)
    -Waterfall
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Punch
    -Stone Edge
    ---
    Bulky water I guess. Stops Mence to an extent, nails Gyara with Ice Punch. Also I use it to absorb status like toxics and thunder waves. not much else though.

Jolteon @ Life Orb
    Timid Nature
    Trait: Volt Absorb
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -HP grass
    -Thunder wave
    ---
    I love this thing to death. People always expect it to be specs, switch, and bam, they are now paralyzed. Imean, this guy is so beast is really not funny. I Go with HP grass over ice because of waters like Swampert and Quaggy and what not.

Thgere it is, be super harsh. I need it . Im challenging you guys actually >;)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

The Team

Azelf @ Focus Sash
    Niave Nature
    252 Special Attack | 252 Speed | 4 Attack
    -Stealth rock
    -Psychic
    -Fire Blast
    -Explosion
    ---
    k

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
    Timid Nature
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power Fire/Ice
    -Thunder Bolt
    -Focus Blast
    ---
    Pursuit bait

Infernape @ Life Orb
    Jolly Nature
    Trait: Blaze
    252 Attack | 252 Speed | 4HP
    -Swords Dance
    -Fire Punch | Flare Blitz
    -Close Combat
    -Thunderpunch / Stone Edge
    ---

ThunderPunch is for...? Stone Edge hits everything T-Punch will apart from jokes like Slowbro and Slowking and i guess Starmie, but w/e. CC hits other waters harder than T-Punch btw. :/

Empoleon @ Peyata berry
    Modest Nature
    252 Special Attack | 228 Speed | 12 Defense | 12 HP (Suggestions?)
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Substitute
    -Agility
    ---
    LOL HP Electric and Grass Knot. This needs Toxic Spikes support to be even remotely good.

Swampert @ Choice Band
    Adamant Nature
    252 HP | 252 Attack | 4 Speed( If its crap, thoughts told me to use it, blame her.)
    -Waterfall
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Punch
    -Stone Edge
    ---

nails Gyara with Ice Punch

:/

Jolteon @ Life Orb
    Timid Nature
    Trait: Volt Absorb
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -HP grass
    -Charge Beam
    ---
    LOL T-Wave

• No dragon counter/check = Draco Meteor/Outrage bait. (Emp doesnt count, it gets crippled by any moderately powerful dragon move badly)
    • Smogon has been hit with a severe case of stupidity [OU RMT]
      @ Calm Mind.
      latias said:
      Sup i wall/own your whole team
    • No Toxic Spikes means Empoleon sucks as it cannot get past its counters or checks.
    • Entry hazards are NOT kind to your team.
    • Stall weak, very.
    • Scarf Gar is terrible. Great lets use a pursuit bait pokemon to hold my teams 'defenses' together when the #1 used poke packs it. >_>
    • No synergy.
    • U-Turn spam destroys your entire team (i.e Scizor).

So in short get T-Spikes to help Empoleon sweep, get a bulky steel type and get a Latias counter, get a Scizor counter/check (Ape takes like 45% from everything it throws at it at BEST, as in if Scizor SD's you lose pretty much) and get synergy and dont just slap 6 random pokemon together and call it a day.

Your explanations are also diabolical, even pokedra wouldnt be proud of those....lol :/

Harsh enough ? ^_^

Last edited:
    Back