• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snacktime!

Which of these pokemon will you eat?

• Total voters
Eeeeeeeeeeewww...XD II would prefer to not eat any of them. =X But if they were like made out of chocolate or something, then I would so be biting off an Igglybuff's head right now. XD

That didn't come out right...X3

~Kelsey

I'd eat Skitty 'cause it seems like it has lots of meat. XP Actually, eating Pokemon is kinda gross, unless it's a Corphish or something that can be broiled like a lobster...

Skitty or Igglybuff. Yummy.

Just kidding, I wouldn't eat baby Pokemon.

O.o I don't think I would eat any of them, unless they were made of candy or chocolate or something...

I would eat Togepi--it's an egg, after all, so that means there's so many ways to prepare it! Just separate the meat portion from the egg portion, cook them both thouroughly, and you have a hearty breakfast.

i will eat none, they r too cute....

If they're made from candy, chocolate, something like that, Skitty could have no tail...

A hard boiled Togepi... mmmm why would i eat Togepi you ask? because it annoys me so much! it cant even do anything except a few well placed metranomes -_-

Back