• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snake Girl tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Nope nope nope. If it involves touching a snake I want absolutely no part of it whatsoever.

Whisbii

→ Persistence
    Years
  • I would never go even remotely close a regular snake, let alone a king cobra. If I had to hold one I would probably freak out since they can take your life and even if they were a pet that does not mean they will not strike you. I would not be comfortable with something like this. So no.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • After thinking about it for a while, I've decided to close this thread. The problem with this thread is that, while it does bring possible discussion, the material is one that makes it more appropriate for a blog entry. The topic, the girl, isn't really one that merits discussion in the sense that it has forum members ponder about if they can or can't do it. I guess you can say that this is more along of a "y/n" thread (which isn't allowed anyway), with any other possible discussion coming from fear of snakes, or stuff of that matter. That, and also the thread is a little on the vauge side, do to the topic coming from a video. And many people perceive a single video in several sorta-different ways

Feel free to retouch the thread, however, and repost it. Perhaps create a thread about snakes in particular, or maybe one that asks forum members if you've ever hunted animals. Whatever you do, make sure you end up being a little bit more specific about the topic you wish to have the thread discuss, and of course, make sure a thread with the topic in mind isn't already created.

If you have any questions, or need advice, feel free to PM me, I'll try to help out as much as possible. :3

-locked.

ps holy **** that girl is insane

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back