• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snapchat

Years
  • So I finally gave in and decided to get one over the weekend, considering a lot of my friends use it. What do you guys think of Snapchat?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Love it, great invention because people are more willing to send things since it's totally going to be gone in 10 seconds.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm one of those people who only gets one because their friends make them get one. Mine is more or less for the purpose of my friends spamming me with pictures and occasionally sending one every so often. I don't use if often to say I love it or anything, but it comes in handy and times when I want to send a quick pic to a friend.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I was suckered into getting one because of my friends using it as well. I don't really use it that much, considering I can just send regular pictures through LINE or something and save the hassle of a whole other app. I suppose it's one of those things I just don't get the appeal of, lol.

Although I can see myself using it a lot when I go to NYC around New Year's. If anything I'll blow up my friends' phones to make up for all of the weeks I've gone without snapping anything lmao. But at the same time I want to keep the pics I take so I can look back on them too so it's like wth :(

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • It's a "cute" app, nothing earth-shattering. It's just a silly media through which friends can be friends.

More useful than Vine!
    I totally had SnapCapture

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I really like Snapchat! It took me a while to get into it but I use it quite often now. It's a fun way to casually and randomly chat with friends (often without words) and a fun way to pretend that people are interested in my life ;P

Years
  • I can't say I've ever used it. And, none of my friends use it either, so I don't really see much point in starting. Unless there's something amazing about it that I'm missing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    After about 3 years of my friends asking me if I had one, I finally got one a few months ago reluctantly. I don't use it as much as text messaging, but I like using it especially to look at my friends' stories. I normally take boring pictures but it's still fun to use imo.

Polonaise

Pianist
    Years
  • I like it. It's intent was good, but people used it for well... other stuff. I mean, you send a picture and it deletes after the person has opened it lol.

I really like it for just talking though. The character limit is short, but it's still fun. :3

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I love snapchat. I've forced nearly everybody on my SC friend list to get it. I'm constantly on it just sending random pictures of my pets.

Years
  • I snapchat a lot. I don't usually initiate the snapping, but if someone snaps me I'll respond usually every time.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Love Snapchat, I practically use it every day now. My friend convinced me to get it only a few months ago and now I'm sorta addicted.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I have it, but don't really use it. My friends love it too much, whereas I'm 'meh' about it. to be honest, I don't even know how to use some of its features.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I can't stand it. I don't understand the concept behind it at all. All the snaps I receive are people taking pictures with a funny face and I don't know what to send back so I never answer. I just ended up deleting the thing because I hated getting the spam from it.
    I'm more of the type that likes to have a lengthy conversations about something meaningful rather than random pictures so that's most likely why I don't like it

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have one and never use it. Co-workers persuaded me into getting one. It's also a funny story that my store manager also has one, but I'm not adding him. lmao.

All in all, I have one. It's the same name as my PC name, but I don't find myself using it a whole lot.

Years
  • I don't have enough people to talk to to warrant using it. But if it works a similar way to Vine, then it's likely not something i'll put much time into, if any at all.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I tried it and never liked it. It was just really dull and I saw no point in having an app like that on my phone.

Years
  • I use it a lot. I love it. I'm probably addicted to it. I think its a great idea and am not surprised it became as big as it is.

But I can see how it could be dangerous if used in the wrong manner.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Snapchat isn't terrible, but I don't use it like some people do. I generally only reply to Sydian's Snaps. I never create my own unless it goes to her, cause I find it a bit weird to use otherwise, haha.

Back