• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Snarl Zoroark

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Just spreadin the news about the next Give Away. At participating Toys R Us stores on September 18th to the 25th, you can download a Male level 50 Zoroark with the unobtainable TM move Snarl.

The rest of its stats are unknown to me as of right now...But I did see two Japanese released Zoroark with Snarl and think it may be copies of those. So there is a chance that the Nature is Quirky and It'll have Agility, Punishment, and Embargo.

-----------------------

It sorta annoys me that this is the only way to get Snarl....and now we can only Breed the attack into other Pokemon. Why did they make it a TM that cannot be obtained through normal game play?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww an anniversary event :)

Too bad it's only in America though. I don't mind either way (snarl = not that important to me in-game), because it's a sign that soon English speaking countries will get the other/better events hopefully or wishful thinking.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

Too bad it's only in America though. I don't mind either way (snarl = not that important to me in-game), because it's a sign that soon English speaking countries will get the other/better events hopefully or wishful thinking.

Oh god I hope so. D= We severely lack in the hand outs department!

Years
    [SIZE="a"]Im kind of excited for it but only because it means that soon other events will get in soon. Hopefully awesome ones.[/SIZE]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm not very fond of the Zoroark event, TBH, considering that I already got Zorua and Zoroark from the GTS. That, and Snarl is rather weak, but it makes a good substitute for Night Daze until Zoroark learns it.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Would have prefered one of the new event pokemon but Snarl! awesome. Thats gunna be good since they never released the *cough*azureflute*cough* lock capsule for 4th gen. Diffently will benifit breeding.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Hehe, what you guys dont know is that it's available in Australia :P

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Hehe, what you guys dont know is that it's available in Australia :P

How is that so? I checked around and coudn't find any promotions for Zoroark, or are you joking lol...
    Anyways In my opinion, Snarl seems like a cool move, I do agree with you that its a weird way of obtaining the move, you'll have to breed it onto other Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023

Actually this event is in Australia as well

How is that so? I checked around and coudn't find any promotions for Zoroark, or are you joking lol...
    Anyways In my opinion, Snarl seems like a cool move, I do agree with you that its a weird way of obtaining the move, you'll have to breed it onto other Pokemon.

EB games have a sign up at the service desk so it's only a small sign but you can get the event from September 16 until October 16 in Australia

Last edited:

Rain

Years
    The event will be available in Canada too. :D It's nice that we're finally getting events over here.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I could get it just to get it, but seeing as I already have a Zoroark and it wouldn't mean much to me if I got one with the TM Snarl, I wouldn't really care if I didn't receive this event. Pretty cool for the people who haven't gotten their hands on a Zoroark though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    How do we know if our Toy R Us is going to participate? Would I have to call and ask?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    How do we know if our Toy R Us is going to participate? Would I have to call and ask?

Generally Yes. If your Toys R Us is (1)in a Major City, (2)has an Electronics Deparment, (3)has really decent sales year round, odds are you'd have it. But calling to verify if they have the Toys R Us near you has the event.

You may be able to check on the Toys R Us site as well. Not to sure, but maybe.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    More than likely though, they'll have it. There should really be any reason for them not to, especially given the fact that it's a Wi-Fi event.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    It sorta annoys me that this is the only way to get Snarl....and now we can only Breed the attack into other Pokemon. Why did they make it a TM that cannot be obtained through normal game play?
    Because Game Freak was too lazy to give us the Lock Capsule item in HGSS.

Back