• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Sneaks in*

Blank

Is there anybody in there?
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    Hello everyone, I'm new of course. I kind of wonder how I didn't find this place earlier, it seems to have been the kind of place I've been looking for for a while. D: Well, now I've found it, and look forward to taking part of this fine community~.

Also, Team Rocket is superior. *Salutes*
    That is all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcomes to PC. Yeah, TR is kinda kool. x3

Years
    Omgwtf nice username. o:

I'm glad you found what you're looking for. :3 Welcome to PC, where flowers bloom and the scent of a new beginning awaits you~

Ok, that was cheesy. D: Enjoy your stay anyways. =D

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    welcome Blank great name it's so blankish?
    anyway i like team rocket only there moto specially the first motto
    i still have it memorize! anyway welcome you'll have fun here!

Blank

Is there anybody in there?
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    Ahaha, many thanks everyone<3 I was actually pretty surprised that this name wasn't taken.
    I pretty much have had it memorized ever since I heard it. My favourite saying had to be from the earlier games though...
    "Steal Pokemon for profit, sell Pokemon for profit.. All Pokemon exist for the glory of Team Rocket!" Huzzah

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    Hey there blank. =] I'm more of an Aqua guy myself but you know it's all good. If you need any help at all just pm me. "Water pokemon rulez teh earth lolz!" =P You can pm me for anything you want at all. Except money.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude, someone else from team rocket; were you sent by-

uh...nevermind...

... >_>

xD See you around, pm me if you wanna be friends.

Last edited:
    Back