• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Sneasel, the weasel-

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    Me trying out NeoRyder's ion blank, I present Sneasel:
    -Sneasel, the weasel-

Card by me, blank by Fangking (edit by NeoRyder), art by Ken Sugimori (bg by me).

Enjoy!

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    Hey Flameclaw

looks good

Only beef with it is the 'specialty pokemon' (?) box and the Body pretty much have the same text in it.. the part about not causing any additional effects.. it doesnt need to be duplicated..

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    Ok guy... I thnk than a Ion pokemon coulkd be a good idea and the illustration's border is cool but this one is below of the HP and bacause is a light color and the font are white can cause troubles for see the HP (and also is over the Symbol's type of the card)
    Also I think than for your Ion Pokemon you need add cool symbol like the delta in the delta species or use another font because this one is little and doesn't stand out

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Very nice card indeed. Only downisde is the fact it only has 1 attack, but it's easily to use thanks for its powe-power. The only downside--maybe you can imagine? Attach 2 real darkness and you have a basic-pokemon giving out 60 damage every turn..

Overall a good creation. 7.5/10

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I like the card, the Power-attack concordance is great, but as stated before, 2 D Energy cards would be better, but since the ion rulling...

Back