• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Sniff sniff! Is there something nearby?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Yes, it's me~! And I smell pretty. ;D
    That quote in the title is really how I came to find this site. Isn't that funny?

Hi everyone, I'm new here~
    Hope to enjoy my time in PC. x3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well that's probably one of the more interesting ways that this place has been found.. XD

Have an awesome time around here, April, and welcome!

If you have any questions about this place, you're more than welcome to PM/VM me, or which ever one you're comfortable with. Other than that, just read the rules and you should be good to go.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Well it's not really all that interesting~

I was just walking with my Pidgeotto in the grass on Rt. 35 and the first thing he said to me when I talked to him was "Sniff sniff! Is there something nearby?"

Being me, I googled it (like this: Pokemon Sniff sniff! Is there something nearby?) thinking that was a Pokémon's way of telling us about a hidden item. Lo' and behold, the link to the "Official Emotions guide" thread was the 5th one listed.

Too bad Nintendo didn't really make it like that. I think it would have been something nice if our Pokémon could let us know about a hidden item too(so we don't have to wait 'til we get the itemfinder).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, however you found us, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Now then, with my blog posts and such, I wonder if anyone will discover PC by Googling "Quality Suites Pineville"? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Heh, I wonder what the correlation between Pokécommunity and that sentence is?

Anyway, welcome. As you can see, I'm really, really new here myself.

Back