• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Snipe 'em!" "Headshot!"

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • I've always been a pistol fanatic; it makes me play the game a lot differently where I have to take more of a stealth approach.

My favorite guns to wield are the dual magnums and dual G18s from Modern Warfare 2. It's really fun to use them, as they are the definition of "run-and-gun."

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    The Scout from TF2's Scattergun, I really like it and all its variations.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I really like snipers. I was a fan of quick-scoping when I played CoD (haven't touched it in awhile). Granted I wasn't that good, there was no better feeling than a 360noscopeheadshotlol1!!1!! any kill with the sniper really haha.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Carbines. I'm talking a Battlefield point of view, and the carbines were quite all rounded, especially the M4A1 in Battlefield 3.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    I gotta say snipers. But I do REAL sniping, scout sniping. Not this quickscope and 360 double yy no-scope nonsense.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
  • When I first got Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I would snipe constantly and it was a lot of fun. I would pick all of the stealthy perks to be as effective as possible and I got more kills than some players did running around with assault rifles.

With the future releases of COD I started to use assault rifles, SMG's, and sometimes LMG's more. With assault rifles I can actually snipe a bit if I'm accurate and my play style is a mix of close encounter stealth and running and gunning. When I use an SMG I tend to never stop moving so that I can get around players quickly and catch them off guard before unloading a clip into them (evil laugh).

Since MW3, especially in BO2, and somewhat in Ghosts I've been using the shotgun a lot. In Black Ops 2 I equip the first shotgun with a long barrel, laser sight, and fast mag. Then I can run around the map without ever aiming, and blast players away and then continue on running and repeat the process. I get A LOT of kills with minimal deaths this way. A lot of times I will look up and shoot a player that hasn't even started firing yet because they see that I have a shotgun, but don't realize that if you aim straight and use those perks, the kill range is greatly increased as far as shotguns go. People tend to get frustrated with this play style and will say that it's too easy, but IT WORKS. It's just an effective strategy and there are times where I get massacred by veteran players so it is definitely not OP. I just tell them that if they don't like it then just get the upperhand and beat me, which they usually don't do and then continue to get frustrated (another evil laugh).

Years
  • To be honest, I'm not huge on the shooter genre to begin with, but I generally like using assault rifles because of the ammunition amount XD Considering my aim can be on-and-off from time-to-time, I'll be needing plenty of backup, just in case. Sniping is fun too, when you're the one doing it not someone else >>;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have a tendency to use shotguns, since they're pretty easy to kill enemies with. Just go up to someone, and fire the shot. You could never kill long-distance enemies with them, though, which sucks. Aside from those, I also like using snipers. Not very good at using them, but I'm definitely getting better. :]

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Ya know, come to think of it, I don't play shooters a whole lot. But when I do... I prefer Dos Equis I usually go for shotguns. I very much like one shot, one kill, but I am not a good shot, which you have to be to use a sniper rifle. So you can do the same thing with a shotgun, just at closer range and with less sharpshooting skills. Though its a bit more dangerous to get that close...

Scandalice

now known as Sukyandaru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    The main shooter I play is Team Fortress 2, and in that I tend to use the Scattergun (or variants), Sniper Rifle and Shotguns quite a bit.

Too bad my sniping has gone awful after months without playing ><

Years
  • Ghosts- mainly MTAR-X, with forcegrip and muzzlebreak, run lynx sniper thermal+fmj, assault rifle ak-12 silencer and fmj.
    Titanfall- not as used to the names yet but I have a sniper class, the assault rifle, and the early smg you get, and a smart pistol class, my anti titan weapon is usually the side winder
    I run an atlas titan with the triple threat gun
    since switching to the xbox one from ps3 these are the only shooters ive been playing

TY

I'm the guy that grabs a full auto explosive assault rifle in Renegade X and just swarms the infantry only parts of the map and get a ton of kills. That is if i get to play as GDI. On NOD I rarely use infantry classes that much, cause I always manage to hop in a Tank as Nod :P

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • My favorite gun would be any secondary type of weapon that packs a punch. Magnums are good examples of this, also with Desert Eagles. Love it. I get most headshots that way.

I am also well known for actually killing people long-range using a shotgun, no joke, of course I wasted a ton of ammo, but damn is it worth it.
    This also kind of applies to Sniper rifles, I go up to a person at range somewhere between two metres or point blank.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Syphon Filter's K3G4. This was a badass weapon, which it had armor piercing rounds which meant that Flak Jackets were rendered useless to this weapon. A definite must-have in Rhoemer's Stronghold area.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I love rifles and shotguns. Best thing in DayZ is a mozin with a long range scope. Its so delicious. Makes killing people so easy and impersonal, which I rather prefer. I know the best stories are almost always when its personal but its risky and I sometimes feel slightly guilty.

Back