• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Snipe 'em!" "Headshot!"

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
    I'm not that big a fan of shooters anymore, But back when I was I would use Assault-Rifle-esque weapons. I enjoyed the freedom, the Versatility and the Grenadeability of them.

It was nice because back when I played halo 3/reach I would start with my favorite weapon :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    It depends on the game for me. For Halo it's usually the DMR and Battle Rifle while on more realistic FPS games it's the P90, SPAS 12, and SCAR.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    I love LMGs, there's nothing quite like a LMG with an already huge clip with extended mags. Spray and pray baby.

Coincidentally, my accuracy is always pretty shocking.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I dont have a favorite gun, but in general i like assault rifles.
    They are both fast and can deal nice damage. Depending on the game ill use a sniper from time to time

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
    Currently the only shooters I'm really playing are Borderlands and BioShock. I like Assault Rifles and shotguns, cause they're decent enough in damage and accuracy. (I have terrible aim, btw. No joke- I will unload nearly a full clip into that patch of thin air to the left of the target with aim on. Yeah.)

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
    Years
    In TF2, I usually just burn people to death with the Pyro's Flamethrower, if that counts as a gun, or I mow people down with the Heavy's Minigun.

In other shooters, I'm more than likely going to snipe people to death. Kabang.

Yukari

I like to use sniper rifles, most of the time. I don't play too many shooter's though.

Actually the title reminded me of a time when I was playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 with my brother and we were both snipers. He was bragging about his 49 kills while I had 24 (That is actually somewhat low for my brother, his kills are usually around 70.). But we compared the number of headshots we made he had 17, I had 24. So yeah, I'm pretty good at blowing off heads.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Either the sniper rifle or an SMG. Former for the obvious joy of blowing up heads with one shot and testing your accuracy, latter because sometimes I grow bored of waiting and sneaking around and just want to walk in and shoot everything in sight. Also, the latter has a lot of ammo, which I tend to run out of fast very often, so >>

Back