• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Snivy, Servine, & Serperior Fan-Club~

Weekly Topic Vote: Poll 1 for 8/21-8/27

• What is your favorite Pokemon in the Snivy evo line and why?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • If you could change the names of the 5th Gen grass starters, what would they be and why?

• What type would you like to give to Snivy or his evo's and and why?

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • If you could make another evolution of Snivy or his evos, what would it be?

• If you could give Snivy or his evos another ability (dual-abilities), what would it be?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    Would you like to give a new type to Snivy or his Evos ?

It is the topic that I would like to add to the voting poll :)

Last edited:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    Would you like to give a new type to Snivy or his Evos ?

It is the topic that I would like to add to the voting poll :)
    Ok. It's added to the first post! :)

To add to the "Weekly Topic Vote",

If you could make another evolution of Snivy or his evos, what would it be? Give a detailed desciption of the Pokemon.

If you could give Snivy or his evos another ability (dual-abilities), what would it be? It can be a ability by GAME FREAK or a made-up one. If it is made up, make sure to give a detailed description.

A poll has been added!

Last edited:

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    PokéCommunity Username: Baladamy
    Favorite Move That Serperior Can Learn: Dragon Tail

For some odd reason, people stop posting in threads that i've posted in..... hope that doesn't happen to this thread :P

Winneon

Years
    PokéCommunity Username: Baladamy
    Favorite Move That Serperior Can Learn: Dragon Tail

For some odd reason, people stop posting in threads that i've posted in..... hope that doesn't happen to this thread :P
    You're in! And don't worry, we will not stop posting!:D

baladamy

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    Yayuzzzzzz!!!!!! Anyway........ I love pokemon cards....... So.... Dunno if you guys would be interested, but i found this picture of an upcoming TCG "box":

Just something i think would be interesting...

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
    PokéCommunity Username:KingSnivy
    Favorite Move That Serperior Can Learn: Leaf Blade or Leaf Storm

Winneon

Years
    Yayuzzzzzz!!!!!! Anyway........ I love pokemon cards....... So.... Dunno if you guys would be interested, but i found this picture of an upcoming TCG "box":

Just something i think would be interesting...
    I saw that on Bulbapedia. I'm thinking about getting it. I LOVE that jumbo card!

Snivy is the best Starting Pokemon in Black and White!
    I agree! I liked him the minute he was revealed!:D

PokéCommunity Username:KingSnivy
    Favorite Move That Serperior Can Learn: Leaf Blade or Leaf Storm
    Look's like you beat me! I was going to recommend you to this club! Welcome! Make sure to join in on the discussion!:)

Last edited:
    Years
    I love the Snivy line, especially Serperior.^_^ May I join?

PokeCommunity Username: spiderbrush
    Favorite Move: Giga Drain or Leaf Blade

Years
    Stupid question, but is displaying the rank in the signature a mandatory thing? I had my sig disabled earlier for going over image size limits and i spoke with the mod in private about the issue and they said the SELC rank made my sig a little too wide >.< apologies if this is OT :(

Winneon

Years
    I love the Snivy line, especially Serperior.^_^ May I join?

PokeCommunity Username: spiderbrush
    Favorite Move: Giga Drain or Leaf Blade
    You're registered! Welcome to our diverse community!

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
    Stupid question, but is displaying the rank in the signature a mandatory thing? I had my sig disabled earlier for going over image size limits and i spoke with the mod in private about the issue and they said the SELC rank made my sig a little too wide >.< apologies if this is OT :(

It's not exactly mandatory, but i'd say that it would be best to keep it around your signature somewhere. If the sig rules prevent it as an image, why not try text? The rank's are there to show owners and high ranking members what your duty in this club is so they can have an easyer time maintaining the club activities. Hope i helped, even a little.

~Ominous Mix

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    Stupid question, but is displaying the rank in the signature a mandatory thing? I had my sig disabled earlier for going over image size limits and i spoke with the mod in private about the issue and they said the SELC rank made my sig a little too wide >.< apologies if this is OT
    You could have decreased the size of your sig ( or change it )
    My sig is under construction. So I just had the SELC rank 2 in it for now :)

Oh,by the way, I'm going to post a new userbar for the fan club, here it is (hope I've helped ;) )

Years
    I went ahead and redid my sig only to have the SELC rank and a userbar for now ;) thanks though for the answer.. :)

Winneon

Years

Oh,by the way, I'm going to post a new userbar for the fan club, here it is (hope I've helped ;) )

Great userbar! Nice job! I'll add it to the first post.:)

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years

Very nice and creative userbar. I personally like it. The text isn't exactly my preferance but it seem's nice and shiny.
    If i could i'd add it to our stack of support userbars, but that decision falls upon Jal until i get to Rank 4. ;3

I'll also be coming up with some nice graphical designs soon.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also here's a little event idea: [Sorry if anyone had the same idea and i beat them to it.]

THE SELC GYM: Basically our little SELC here will have five Gyms. You may challenge each gym depending on your rank. Every gym requires a different rank. When you win, i will give you the badge to that gym.
    After you obtain all 5 Gym Badges you will get a little special prize from Jalorda [He will choose what it is]. Please note that the Gyms will be hosted on the pokecommunity server on Pokemon Online.
    If you will fight a gym leader, please make sure to contact him/her beforehand and he/she will specify a time to battle.

If this Event Idea is accepted, i would like to request that all Gym Leader Applications be requested through me. I will test your team in Pokemon Online and decide whether or not you should be a Gym Leader.
    Do NOTE that your team doesn't have to only one type.

~OminousMix

baladamy

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    Okay, I decided to do something called Fast Fact of The Day.

FFOTD For August 16:
    Spoiler:

I am very,very,very smart, and my brain is packed with information to share with all of you people. :)

I have a dumb FFOTD for all those who cannot understand whats above.

DFFOTD For August 16
    Spoiler:

Hope this is okay Jal!

Oh yeah, I made a Paper Model of Snivy :

Not the best resolution though...... But, yeah. My paper skills aren't that great, but it's at least adequate enough to make this.

Last edited:
    Years
    That's actually really good for a paper mâché! I call it perfection, and the eye reflection tells it all! :)

Also, before the English names came out, and prior to the time I really began following Generation V, I was (and still am) puzzled to how fans came up with the name Smugleaf... Was it anime snapshots of Snivy and memes that got created that caused it to get that infamous name before it came to be known as Snivy in the English language? hmm... :\

baladamy

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    That's actually really good for a paper mâché! I call it perfection, and the eye reflection tells it all! :)

It wasn't Paper Mâché........ In the inter-the-web, it's called Papercrafting Google it for more info :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back