• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snorelacks' NEW and Improved Trade Thread!

Snorelacks

Hello and welcome. Snorelacks here, #1 fan of both Snorlax and Breloom, with my new trade thread. My old trade thread hit a hard dead end, and I'm hoping this thread much more successful (maybe even as succesful as my good friend cazzler's with his "Pokedex Fillers" thread). So, thanks for coming here, and whether you're looking to browse or for an actual trade, here is my thread.

First off, here are my

Rules
    Spoiler:

Stuff I have:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Stuff I want

Spoiler:

White List:

Spoiler:

Black List: ;(

Spoiler:

Thanks for stopping bye. Make some good deals!
    Snorelacks, #1 fan of both Breloom and Snorlax.

Last edited:

Snorelacks

My shiny Crobat for your first shiny on the list ?(cant remember the name xD)
    & I would like 1 of your giveaway shroomish please :D

Sure. Can you clone? And what are Crobat's EVs and IVs?
    If you can't, I'll still give you the Shroomish. Any particular nature/ability/gender you'd like? I can't guarantee all of them, but I can get most natures (no Jolly or Adamant though... D: ) and both abilities and genders.

Snorelacks

All right. That's too bad. I'll give you the Shroomish, what's your FC? Mine's in my sig.

EDIT: Oh wait NVM lol. Yours is too.

EDIT2: Okay I'm in the Wi-Fi room.

Last edited:

Snorelacks

Nah, Litwick's almost flawless and it evolves into Chandelure.

I am in the wi-fi room, have you registered me?

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Hey I'm interested in your shiny Porygon-Z, could you tell me more about it?

P.S. with the spoilers just click edit, then go advanced and just add say a space or something and it usually fixes ^_^

Snorelacks

Tried it with the spoilers, didn't work. I've already tried editing it. But thanks!

Porygon-Z... hold on a minute. I don't know the EVs (and therefore IVs) but I can give you the other stuff:

Porygon-Z | Lv100
    Download | Bold
    OT: Shiro*, ID: 42314
    4/1/2011. Wi-Fi Gift. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 100.
    Strong willed.
    Ice Beam | Thunderbolt | Thunder Wave | Recover
    Stats: 369/171/239/301/185/201

Does this mean it's hacked? I never noticed the fateful encounter thing before.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    i have a joltic for you and i want that shiny dragonite but i dont know how to clone :(

Snorelacks

i have a joltic for you and i want that shiny dragonite but i dont know how to clone :(

Is your Joltik the one that I wanted? Like, with the right IVs, nature and EVs?

I might be able to get one of my friends to make a clone for you, but that Dragonite is actually on my team right now. So if the Joltik doesn't have the IVs, EVs and nature that I wanted, then it's no deal. But otherwise, I can ask one of my friends to make you a clone.

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    IDK how to give you Rare Candies...... I have quite a few and im looking to give some away....... Other than that, I have a Kadabra on my Soulsilver that I want to evolve, but i have to trade it to someone... So can I trade my Kadabra to you, then we trade back??

Snorelacks

Well, first of all, I can only trade Gen V. That's the only generation that supports my wi-fi. I mentioned that in the Rules.

For giving me Rare Candies, You can just take a bunch of junk Pokemon, give them Rare Candies, then trade them to me for my junk Pokemon (unless of course you want something small in return).

sry my bad its calm natured :(

That's too bad. Did it have the right IVs and EVs?

Last edited:

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    So, can i like, trade you a kadabra with a rare candy on it plus some few other junkies? You can keep the Junkies, its just that i want my kadabra to evolve :)

Snorelacks

Sure. Again, I can only trade Generation V. This works assuming you can transfer your Kadabra to Gen V, and assuming the Rare Candies are in Gen V.

Back