• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoring!

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
    Apparently I snore really loud. I never notice though, since I'm asleep. My little brother used to walk in his sleep when he was little (he used to take showers in the middle of the night), and my sister went through a phase where she claimed to write poetry in her sleep. Turns out she's just a hippy.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    What do you do in your sleep?
    Dream, or sometimes nothing.

Do you know anyone who snores or sleepwalks or does other unusual things in their sleep?
    Sometimes I talk in my sleep.

Years
    I don't do anything weird in my sleep. Sometimes I dream, and I think I might toss and turn a little, but nothing out of the ordinary... except for one time I can think of. I was asleep, and my sister came in to drop something off. Apparently I woke up and acknowledged that she'd done this. When I woke up, I didn't remember a thing. For ages I had this CD on my dresser and no idea how it got there. XD;

Apparently, when my brother was younger, he would sometimes sleepwalk, but I hardly remember it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm pretty sure I'm a normal sleeper? I've never been told otherwise, at least. I think when I was a kid, I used to laugh sometimes in my sleep but maybe that was my brother. I can't remember, I just remember my mom talking about it once. XD;

But as for people I know? My mom snores. A lot. Loudly. :( Usually I can't hear her from my room when I'm home but if we ever go anywhere on a trip/vacation, we usually share a room and I'll get maybe 3 hours of sleep. I'm usually pretty cranky on trips as a result. ;_;

I remember when I was a kid, I had a friend who did mumble in her sleep sometimes at sleepovers and I was so jealous because I wasn't that interesting when I'd sleep.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I don't snore but I'm a very Violent Sleepwalker. I've known to almost hit my parents with alarm clocks at some points while sleep walking. I also sleep talk and according to my mom it's usually to do with Pokemon XD

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I used to sleep walk all the time, and always when I was sleeping in an unfamiliar environment, like a mates place. I actually tried to pee in my friends mum's wardrobe a few years back...... very, very, very embarrassing. Then I fell out of the bunk bed the next night, because it was missing the handles, and woke the house up again, very embarrassing and It scared the heck out of me, and hurt too. I also stepped on my friends face once when camping, in my sleep.

I dont sleep walk anymore thankfully. I stopped early this year.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well i don't do either, but i do know some people who do both.
    As a matter of a fact, I once slept in my friend's place who was sleepwalking. Did you know that people who sleepwalk can be easily talked into anything?! Let's just say i had a lot of laughs that evening! XD

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I don't snore and I can't sleep if someone in the room does. It's infuriating to me. I have sleepwalked at least once though, because, for reasons know only to my subconscious, I once got up in the night, picked up one of my pillows, opened my door, walked out into the hall, opened the airing cupboard and wedged the door open with my pillow and went back to bed. Sure left me and my family confused the next morning.

As for other people, on my school trip to France in our 4 person room one person snored like a wild animal and one sleep talked. After getting literally no sleep for 4 nights I had slight mental breakdown and had to wake up the snorer so I could try and get to sleep. Insomnia's a tricky thing though so instead of being able to sleep we stayed awake for a bit. After a while the sleep talker sat bolt upright (we assumed we'd woken him up) so I went over to him and realised he was still sleeping so left him after making sure. I've never been so confused in my life than when he blurted out quite loudly "YOIUKJFJHFLEMON!" and fell back down again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't snore, but I do talk. Apparently I talk most nights, because anyone I've ever shared a room with has mentioned how I've been talking. Although none of them can make out what I've been saying. The only thing I know that I've said once is "no" which isn't very interesting...

I also think I might have been sleepwalking recently as well, because I wake up and find things have been moved around, and when I notice them it jogs my memory and I have really vague recollections of moving them the night before.

And there's yet another dad here that snores loudly... I can hear him all the time despite being separated by two walls and a staircase.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    As far as I know, I don't snore or anything, but I do apparently kick a bit while sleeping. So it would still suck to sleep next to me.

My boyfriend, however, tells me that he snores pretty bad and has occasional bouts of sleep walking... oh and at times he'll sit up in bed and chuck whatever is near him at a wall. Yeah, I don't know. XDD

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I'm positive that I don't sleepwalk, but I may snore. I've been occasionally told that I do, however, I've never caught myself doing it. (If that's even possible to do) I'm sure that I have at one point, since I find that it's sort of hereditary. (My bedroom is between my brother's and my parent's, and I can hear everyone snoring throughout the night.) :pink_laugh:

Years
    As far as I can tell, I toss and turn and otherwise thrash about. I've rarely ever woken up in the same position as when I fell asleep. And I've had spots on my head that were tender when I woke up because I'm probably pushing against the foot of my bed and thus hitting my head on the head of my bed. I haven't fallen off my bed in four years, though.

Do you know anyone who snores or sleepwalks or does other unusual things in their sleep?
    None that I can remember.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've never been a snorer, but I do talk. I was told once I had a full conversation with someone while I was sleeping. But that only happened once, apparently.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, when I can actually get any sleep, I usually just dram. I know I toss and turn a lot before I fall asleep, but I'm not sure how much I do it after I'm out.

I have an uncle who snores very loudly and talks in his sleep, about really random stuff xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I snore, when I lie on my back. The reason why I sleep facing the wall most of the time. If it counts, my dad snores really loud. I'm used to it though, as I think of it as a lullaby.

EDIT: I also sleepwalk. I almost peed on the fridge once. o.o

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    What do you do in your sleep? Do you know anyone who snores or sleepwalks or does other unusual things in their sleep?

Nothing normally, but one time I went to sleep against the wall, hugging my pillow, had a blanket on me, but I woke up at the edge of the bed, facing the opposite direction of when I went to sleep, I was curled into a ball, and my pillow and blanket were back where I originally fell asleep. Hmm.

And um...my sister talks in her sleep. One time we were on vacation and she said "Reese, gimme back my car!" which is funny considering she was about...9 or 10 at the time. lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I tend to dream more than anything else, but I do move a lot at night and yes I'm quite the snorer everyone dislikes it but they shall deal with it despite my Mom or sister being able to hear me a few rooms away.I'm definitely not happy with my snoring and wish it wouldn't even go on any longer.
    Not that I know of really, but my sister did sleepwalk oddly when she was younger and since I'm up late at night I usually noticed.

Back