• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow Tires VS Regular Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Hello Friends,

Recently, I heard about the snow tires but i have no any knowledge about the snow tires.
    If anybody know about this then please share with me,
    What is the difference between snow tires and Regular Tires ?

Years
    Snow tires are specifically designed for snow driving!

/lock thread.

Snow tires don't lose friction as easily as regular tires, they grip the road better but that also means on regular road conditions, you lose out on top speed due to increased friction, which is why you'd only use them in slippery road conditions. It's possible that snow tires are made from a slightly different kind of rubber that retains heat easier than regular tires too.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well, Drakow answered your question for you it seems, but next time, please resort to a quick Google search instead of posting a thread, a thread of this nature doesn't belong here. Feel free to PM me if you have further inquiries.

-locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back