• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Touch my hair and I'll snap your head off.

Eternal Sea

Water to the Divine.
    Years
    Unfortunately the master left,or is he spying is from far away.

Try it and i will freeze you and cut your hair.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "I don't usually take requests, but that actually sounds rather enjyable." The Master froze Iris in time with his laser screwdriver, then used it to burn off a huge chunk of Iris's hair. He then unfroze her. "Did you notice your head? It's on fire."

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Agh... CRAP! YOU GUYS ARE BASTARDS! MY HAAIR!! MY HAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIRR!!!!!

*ragequit-exeunt*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mithos laughed at The Master. Did he just age him? He's lived for 4000 years, and haven't looked a day older unless he changed form. Two months was less than nothing to the half-elf. "You think that would do anything? How pathetic. Why don't you get someone else you get you food."

Humans.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    Meerfall laguthed at iris as she left, the look at John Simm (the master). "That is some power!", meerfall said as he grab a lime lollipop, and gave it to John Simm (the master).

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master took the lollipop. "What is THIS? I don't want this." He licked it on both sides, over-exaggerated and acted like it was the nastiest thing he ever had, then threw it at Mithos.

"I can't believe it, you think I'm a human! Imagine that! The nerve of some people. I'm too good-looking and smart to be a human. ...And I'm still hungry!" He ran into the freezer and grabbed some frozen hamburgers, then started to eat them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mithos sighed, before ducking from the lollipop that was thrown at him.

"So you're not a human. Then what are you, exactly?"

He'll totally agree with The Master that humans aren't too smart, by the way.

MeerFall

Years
    meerfalls smile turned into a frown, "sorry i didn't know you preferied frozen hamburgers over lime lollypops..." meerfall look at this evil time lord and said "How can you eat frozen hamburgers without cooking them? They are as hard as the witches ice..."

Francis with a shotgun

Slaughtering the Infected
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    "The Witch? There is one here?!" Francis yells outs.

Francis quiets down, holding his shotgun, and listens for the crying of the Witch.

MeerFall

Years
    "the witch is very nice! and helped all of us with the Iris problem so... PUT THAT DAMN SHOTGUN AWAY!"Shouted meerfall!

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
    Ash laughs. "She's not that kind of witch, Francis. She's a more normal kind."

Dent frowns. "Since when do you know about the other kinds of witches?"

"Since I played Left 4 Dead 2."

"I don't want you playing those kinds of games."

"Aww..." Ash pouts, but leans back into Dent as the other man hugs him from behind.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "I'm a time lord, of course! What did you think I was?" The Master smiled condescendingly at Mithos. "And of course I can eat frozen hamburgers, I'm hungry!"

"You speak as if we aren't the last of the time lords. It only makes sense that humans would assume you were one of them," the Doctor said rather nonchalantly.

"What exactly are you doing here? Must you always show up wherever I show up? It's like you're attracted to me or something!" The Master giggled, he hadn't really meant for it to come out like that. "...Although I wouldn't blame you, I am rather gorgeous!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Well I didn't come here to be chased by fans. But look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!" The Doctor smiled, looking at the piece of celery that was pinned to his coat.

"He's so easily amused. And why don't I have any fans? I'm spectacular!" The Master said, "And at least I don't wear a decorative vegetable."

"It's not decorative! It turns purple around certain gases which I'm allergic to. It also makes a nice snack."

MeerFall

Years
    meerfall looked at the master and said " I'm sorry but you don't often apper in the doctor who programme... also i think the vegable is cool! their is not much that you have that is cool NOT inclueding the screwdriver! plus their will be many fans out their who just go mad over you" meerfall then looked at the doctor and said "can i have a taste of the wickedness of the celery?"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mithos frowned. "I surely hope you didn't just call me a human."

That was the last thing you want to call Mithos.

MeerFall

Years
    "nar he didn't he wouldn't dare" meerfall gave a smile at mithos "you are really powerful! and you kept your good looks too!"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mithos looks at Meerfall. "I appreciate the compliments. However, I don't recall ever showing any of my power here, so how would you know my strength?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back