• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So anyone else get lost in Lumiose city?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    So anyone else get lost in Lumiose city?

I get lost in the city all the time XD

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    I've honestly found myself using cabs to get to places, since I lack any knowledge of how the city is set up. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    OK I'm just getting ready to enter the city of Lumoise , this is going to be interesting !

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Thanks to the cab drivers I am able to know where certain places are (Like North or South), then I take a cab from there which is cheaper :P

Years
    Well if anything I don't find the layout confusing at all, on the contrary, the layout of the city itself is very well made.
    However, the way the camera functions makes it confusing for me, since I have no idea what is left and what is right.

Even trying to walk from Lysandre Café to the Pokémon Centre is confusing...

But, I think this is because I am not used to it yet.

Years
    It is indeed easy to get lost in Lumiose City, as I have several times already.. but what I just do is circle the North and South Boulevards until I really find out where I need to be.

Emfg

Ohlong
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Starting to get more and more familiar with Lumiose City now. You just gotta remember the main avenues and you won't get lost.

doraemonz

Beyond 9 ~*
    Years
    Been there how many times and i still get lost. Especially the cafes till now i still dont know their names except for team flares xD

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
    Years
    I still get lost every time I go there. I'm so glad they put the taxis in the game because I'd get hopelessly lost all the time if they didn't.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Its especially confusing when you get to the northern part after the 4th gym. I just wandered around all the avenues and side streets in the vain hope of finding what I wanted. Only to realize I was right back where I started.

I swear they made it confusing on purpose.

Also, good luck finding a specific cafe. They're all over the place.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    When I first navigated around the city, I didn't know where I was going and what direction I was headed. I just kept wandering around and exploring and the camera kept switching angles on me so that got even more confusing. I'll just take a cab next time to get somewhere, haha.

HUF_DBC

I love the fact that I can get lost in Lumiose! I've always wanted the cities in pokemon games to be big and now I can literally say I've been lost in a city in a pokemon game which is just awesome!

Back