• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So. Bad. Timing.

Years
    I got hit by a critical hit on the opponent when they were on their last pokemon in red health making me lose. This happened to me against Roark, Candace, Volkner, Flint and Lucian on Platinum, which made me think I had a glitch on my game, so I traded my pokemon to my Diamond, started again and trading back.

ChaoZZ BuBBleZ

Mightyena Lieks You! ^^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    In my Soul Silver, I was training my Staraptor in Kanto when... A SHINY LATIOS APPEARED! Too bad my Mean Look Crobat was in my PC.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I always get those. I step somewhere and I hope to myself" don't get a wild pokemon!" and then that specificallly happens :|

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Honestly, after knocking out so many Pokemons because of freak accidents, I began carrying my Scyther with me at all times. His False Swipe always prevails in needed time! I fear knocking out the Pokemons nowaday to be taking chances.

I also have the back luck of running into wild Pokemons when my Pokemons are down or critically injured. They either get critically damaged by the wild Pokemon's attacks or was poisoned. I would then finish the battle with only 1 HP left before being attacked again. My Pokemon can't escape, and then the battle is over. I lose one happiness point and Nurse Joy is scolding me for not being a good trainer.

Back