• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So close - Yet so far...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Has anyone ever been against the champion and lose at his last pokemon that's one hit away from defeat?

--------------------------

Well I just had an EPIC battle with Cynthia just now, and I ran out of revives because of Garchomp. I was lucky to get rid of him at a good time. Roserade KO'd Infernape... Then all I had left was Sceptile. Roserade got what it deserved :D. Then it was the last straw between Lucario and Sceptile. Got him down to red with leaf storm, but Sceptile was too weak to do another 2nd turn. I kept healing him until Lucario finally stopped using aura sphere.
    Sceptile survived the earthquake and still had enough HP to survive an aura sphere before attacking.

Apparently Lucario got a critical and won... -_-

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • Back in the day, R/B/Y. Kept getting owned by Gary.
    Why must they have Pokemon the same level as yours?!
    I hated him.
    So hard.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Not the Champion, Pike Queen Lucy.

Her Milotic v. my Gardevoir, both our lasts.

Gardevoir nails Milotic with a Thunderbolt, gets it down to 1 HP.

Milotic uses Mirror Coat.

DS hurled into wall.

Back