• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen So Eevee's in the Games... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It could also possibly be a shiny. Everyone loves shinies and they seem to be kinda common this generation imo, and what better way to promote the games, which B2W2 are doing as a result. :(

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It could also possibly be a shiny. Everyone loves shinies and they seem to be kinda common this generation imo, and what better way to promote the games, which B2W2 are doing as a result. :(
    The one shown in the game wasn't shiny so I doubt it, too bad cuz I would love if they did that :(

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    The chances of a new Eeveelution is slim. If this were a new generation, it would have a 50/50 chance. But since it is still Gen V, I don't think a new Eeveelution will happen... =/

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    If there was to be a new Pokemon then unless they didn't want it to be usable in battles or tradeable to BW, a same-gen game, there would have had to be data for it in BW, which there isn't. (And the whole 'new Pokemon don't come out mid-gen bar event Pokemon' point, and we know all the possible event Pokemon that would be 'new'.

Ergo, I don't believe there's a new Eeveelution coming about - just the ability to obtain Eevee in the game by catching or gift Pokemon (or both). I wonder which method that'll be done in...?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't see it being catchable, especially considering it never has been. Part of the appeal of Eevee and what makes it so interesting is getting one and having to decide what you want to evolve it into because you won't be given another. I mean yeah you can breed but it's much easier if they just let you catch it in the wild so I can't see that.

I'VE GOT IT. Pokemon Conquest cameo in the games!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A Pokemon Conquest cameo would be pretty awesome, I must say.

Just like in the other games Eevee will most likely be a one-time event. Just what type of event it'll be is another question.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I don't see it being catchable, especially considering it never has been. Part of the appeal of Eevee and what makes it so interesting is getting one and having to decide what you want to evolve it into because you won't be given another. I mean yeah you can breed but it's much easier if they just let you catch it in the wild so I can't see that.

I'VE GOT IT. Pokemon Conquest cameo in the games!

Eevee were wild in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum at Mr. Backlot's Baby Mansion. This would be the first time that they are naturally wild (possibly...Its not written in stone yet)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    If it means I can get Jolteon in B2/W2 instead of the craptacular Electric types in the Unova Pokedex, I'm all for it.

God, I hated using Wild Charge on Zebstrika and Eelektross was way too slow for my tastes...

As far as new Eevee forms, don't know and don't care. I already have Jolteon xD

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Problem with Eevee: you get 1, but you need 7 to finish the pokedex. Your not going to have 7 friends playing pokemon who co-ordinate eevee evelutions to get all seven. Let it be wild.

And whole your at it: Fix Flareon. It has a great attack stat, but no moves to use it on. (Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Wild Charge) That would be a bit overdone, but it's better than never being used.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I hope they decide to make Eevee catchable in the wild rather than a gift but make it have a low appearance rate or only in shaking grass. Im tired of having Pokemon just given to you, I want to battle them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Problem with Eevee: you get 1, but you need 7 to finish the pokedex. Your not going to have 7 friends playing pokemon who co-ordinate eevee evelutions to get all seven. Let it be wild.

And whole your at it: Fix Flareon. It has a great attack stat, but no moves to use it on. (Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Wild Charge) That would be a bit overdone, but it's better than never being used.

Eevee is breedable though. o-o

I'm still sticking by my Conquest tie-in even though it probably won't happen haha.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012

Eevee is breedable though. o-o

I'm still sticking by my Conquest tie-in even though it probably won't happen haha.

Right now though, it stands to be the most probable. IMO.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm sure if they were going to introduce new eeveelutions they would have done it in Black & White, the fact that these are sequels would mean you wouldn't be able to transfer back to BW it just doesn't really fit in. Eevee will just be in the Pokédex for normal purposes IMO.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    You got to remember none of the old pokemon were said to have evos in the 5th Gen. Therefore why would they only make Eevee have evos. And got to remember what everyone else said about this still being 5th Gen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back