• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

Ai

; ♥ ~
Years
  • I'm going to have to say Soul Silver first because of Lugia xD
    But then I'll probably end up getting both because back in the day, I had Gold :)

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • Ahhh. I've posted in this thread so many times! I keep changing!

On the one hand I had Gold the first time round, and I always get the "First" Version if you know what i mean. Red, Gold, Ruby, Diamond

Yet I kinda like the idea of getting silver this time around! It seems to be most peoples favorites!

Years
  • I am going to get both. I like knowing that I get get everything in both games. I wonder if they are going to remake crystal.. I like that game better than both put togeather

Marokin

Grand Master of Shadows
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    I'll be getting both. SoulSilver cause I still have Gold. And HeartGold cause my sister wants it(it really 4 me though).

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    The First Game I Have Ever Played Was Silver... So.... Soul Silver.... Kinda Goes Without Saying
    (kinda, weird, i just remembered that my neighbor stole that game from me 5 years ago, and they still have it- well, it's in their wall because.... long story)

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
  • Soul Silver i would imagine - already have Gold for the Gameboy Color. However, I might wait to see if they bring out a third game where you can all the legendaries (like they did with Platinum).

Giratinarules

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    im gonna get heartgold i always liked ho-oh more than lugia
    my bro is gonna get soulsilver pretty much im gonna trade my kyogre with his groudon

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Im going to get silver because i first obtained silver, and i like the silver pokemon better then the ones' on gold. Plus i like lugia, Ho-oh always looked like it was gonna eat me or something *no offense to any ho-oh fans*

Back