• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So how bout them Steelers?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    And it's over! Arizona wins. Great outcome to a great season...remember Detroit? History was made this year.

EDIT: Uh, this is what happens when predicting with about two minutes left on the clock x.x...how disappointing.

Last edited:

PkMn Trained

Uber trainer
    Years
    WEEEEE WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, History, was indeed, made. The Steelers bacome th first NFL team to obtain SIC, COUNT EM", SIX Super bowl champion ship rings. On The evening of Sunday, February First, this year of 2009 at 10:15 with the trophy given at 10: 25. This date will go down in history.

2-1-09 at 10:15 with trophy given at 10:25 EST!!!!

GOOOOOOO
    STEELERS!!!!

Last edited:

GGreenBass

Previously Teh_Lemon
    Years
    • NO
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    That was crazy. I stopped watching after 20 - 7 (or 0, can't remember) and I come back to 27 to 23. I was so surprised at how fast they caught up. I didn't want the steelers to win all that much because they beat the Seahawks (one of my favorite teams) but I still solute them. I didn't think Arizona would win anyway :P

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    And it's over! Arizona wins. Great outcome to a great season...remember Detroit? History was made this year.

EDIT: Uh, this is what happens when predicting with about two minutes left on the clock x.x...how disappointing.

Ouch rofl

I have to say, I was pulling for the Steelers at the end, mostly because I didn't want to see them collapse like they almost did. Great Arizona comeback, great game.

Also, an OSU Buckeye (Santonio Holmes) took home the MVP. Stupid SEC

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Congratulations to all the Steelers Fans out there!
    Since they won the Super Bowl. I really didn't care who one.

But it was really funny how my friend reacted when they won. (He's a fan.)

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    Being a Redskins fan, I don't have any ties to the Steelers or the Cardinals. I was kinda rooting for the Cards seeing as they were an underdog and all that, but more than anything I wanted to see a good game. And what a good game it was. I was really impressed with how the Cardinals pulled together in the fourth quarter to turn a potential blowout into one of the most biggest nail-biters I've seen. Both teams played exceptionally well, and it was really fun to watch.

I do feel sorry for Kurt Warner, though. I hope this doesn't hurt his hall of fame chances.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I've been a Steelers fan ever since I watched F-ball in 2005. Back then they had Jerome Bettis, and he was who made me an instant Steelers Fan. The Cards were a decent team, but I personally think they got a little lucky with some of the playoff games *coughfalconscough* All in all, the beat the teams they faced, and got to the Superbowl, and for Superbowl rookies like the Cards, I have to hand them credit for playing what I hear is one of "the greatest games ever" Against Superbowl vets such as the Steelers. I wasn't too worried though, but it was a little too close for comfort.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Yeah! Go Steelers! I mad a bet with my brother. I made my bet with the Steelers, and him the Cardinals. If my team won, he would make dinner, if his, I would. :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I wonder how the heck Kurt Warner fumbled that ball at the last few seconds...
    That game was AMAZING!
    My favorite part was at the end of the first half when Harrison made that interception and went for a 1oo yards for the TD! That was awesome!

I felt bad for the Cardinals though. And compliments to Fitzgerald for that AMAZING TD.

So this year is over. now for next year....

LETS GO GIANTS!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Why did the Cardinals lose? WHY DID THEY?! ;_;

That guy that made the last touchdown obviously didn't have full control of the ball. I bet he feels very bad right now and he will admit it tomorrow!

Aw, who am I kidding, I may as well go back to seeing if Longhorns or Cowboys are better.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Harrison's interception and touchdown run FTW.

I was also impressed with how the Steelers got the job done in the closing minutes of the game. They knew they had to get the ball down the field and fast, and Roethlisberger threw some impressive passes including the game-winner to Holmes to seal the deal.

Props also to Arizona for coming back in the fourth and making it a close game. Warner really heated up in the second half.

Back