• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I figured ...

Years
  • ... Since I'm slowly gonna become active here, I might as well present myself.

I am Warpten, French, 22. Mostly been playing Gen I to III games, never ever touched above. I'm a Metroid maniac, a World of Warcraft player (as well as TrinityCore developer), and, well, I do any web programming, Java, C/C++, ASM, reverse engineering, and whatever it is that i find fun!

As for real life, I'm a chemistry student (no IT studies for me!) preparing to graduate.

Cheers!

Years
  • Ooh, graduation's exciting. I'm graduating too and it's so wonderful to finally be done with school. Would much rather work! Welcome, Warpten~

Have any plans to try the newer Pokemon games? A lot of people have returned to Pokemon with X and Y so I definitely recommend trying those out. They've lots of great features and you'll find many people to connect with here if you stick around. :3

Enjoy your time around the forum and be sure to ask a staff member if you need anything. Now excuse me while I steal all your programming skills.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Seems like we have a lot in common! I used to play WoW and I'm a mobile developer in Java. What do you plan on doing after you graduate?

I'm sure there's plenty here to entertain you, Pokemon or otherwise! Feel free to shoot me a VM if you wanna chat.

Years
  • @Sheep: I currently have no means to acquire the NDS, so Pokémon X/Y will sadly have to wait :p

@Oryx: Probably end up in a lab of some sort, creating new explosive products for excitement! And some programming on the side.

@fatalityblow151: Just been done with Liquid Crystal and Expert Emerald hacks, I'm completing the Pokédex on Expert Emerald now :p

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey Warpten welcome to pc ! You will be pleased because you have joined a wonderful place called PC.

Its a great way to hang out. Pc will be your family soon as you mix up with us. And hope you will be able to make new friends and post more. Be sure to not go beyond the rules. WE got rules for every sub forum. BE Sure to check it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Annnd a merry cheers to you too, brother! Welcome to PC, Warpten! (:

Awh, I always thought that programming sounds really cool, and I wanted to learn more about it when I get the opportunity too. Mmm, in any case, heck yeah for Metroid! Love the games - though I started with metroid Prime Hunter and worked around there to Super Metroid, but they are still really great games! Hopefully you'll be able to get the 3DS soon. ORAS is around the corner too, so, if you like Gen 3, then you'll love those games!

Nice getting to know you bud, and have a safe time here on the forums! Plenty to do around here, and awesome people to meet, so, I hope you're active, and I hope we'll hear more from ya in the future! C: <33

Back