• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I had this FREAKY dream last night...

Years
    I once had a dream where there was this "Blue Elmo" who lived in some abandoned church and he killed someone. I was, for some strange reason, sent to get the person's body back. RIGHT before I walk in, Blue Elmo starts chasing me. I don't remember anything else.

But, I think your dream is weirder than mine.

EDIT: Yay first post. :D

The Shadow

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I had a dream i went to austraila and was at a 5 star hotel. Oh once i had this dream where i was drowning in the ocean, and when i woke up i was suffocating.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    I had a dream I won a lottery (5 milloin €uros, if I'm exact).
    Next day I go to the shop and buy the lotto ticket. I won 2 €uros T_T

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Believe it or not, I'm always having weird dreams. >:| I can never remember what they are though. I mean they are so weird that I end up forgetting what they are.

I think it's the coke that makes me get very weird ass dreams. XD I really need to stop drinking coke before I go to bed. XD

I CAN tell you something weird happened with a dream I had.

Okay, you know that song, a dream is a wish your heart makes? If you do, you'll understand what I am about to tell you.

Anyway, I have this friend that I was really close to. He was a DJ at a roller rink I went to a lot. Well, he quit his job and I ended up missing him alot. Well as I cried, i went to sleep and I dreamed that he came back. In this dream he was next to the DJ booth and the place where people get skate rentals. I went to give him a hug because I just wanted to so badly for missing him.

The really WEIRD part about the dream? The next afternoon when me and my mom went to the rink. The dream came true...EXACTLY AS I DREAMED IT.

That really got me going. >:| I'm not joking either. It was like the weirdest thing ever because it actually came true as exactly as I had dreamed it. I was glad I got to see him too because he was always really nice to me. XD

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I didn't think it was possible to die in your dream. Whatever XD.

Anyways, probably about two weeks ago, I had a dream, and in the dream, I saw some girl, probably in her twenties, wearing a black shirt with writing on it, I can't right now remember what it said, it was bring back something, I dunno.
    Anyways, on the bus home from school the next day, I saw a lady, in her twenties, wearing the exact shirt I dreamt about.
    I found myself a New Years Resolution. Buy that shirt.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    That is one weird dream I tell you.

I only remember 3 of my weird dreams but there are a lot more than that.

There's this one dream where robot dinos suddenly came to our house but nobody seemed to even notice them, even me. Then the weirdest part was me and my older cousin hopped on our bikes and started biking toward the robot dinos. Of course, they didn't do anything and that's the end.

The second one is that there was a ghost, that looks EXACTLY like Sadako. Every night, that ghost is going to kill someone. Well, in the dream, it only showed scenes of the people getting killed but it wasn't scary at all ;> It's good that no one I knew got killed. It was kind of cool but at the same time, pretty weird.

The third one is that our school was a hotel. Then, snakes suddenly went to the school and started attacking us. Our classroom looked like a hotel room. Me, my classmates and my teacher hid under the two beds. The snakes started biting everyone except me of course ;> I wasn't worried so I stood up and watched the snakes bite my classmates =)). When I went out, our school principal was there. The snakes didn't seem to notice him as well :D. He said something about the snakes scared of the water. He sounded like a gay when he said that. There were snakes everywhere, including our house, but none of the sankes noticed any of my family members as well ;D. Then there was this scene that I was riding a plane and my auntie was the pilot and that was the end. It was very, very weird.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    ALL of my dreams are weird xD
    Like last night, I had a dream that I was at a football/soccer stadium and got mauled my mascots D=

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I have dreams of being a superhero or a member of a group who has to save the world, pretty much every night. Then, at the end of the dream, I sometimes get a flash of something else before waking up. Strangely enough, the something else is always like, a prediction. o_O; And they've all come true, so far. O__O;

Stormfur

Pikachu, Beginning Trainer
    Years
    *_*
    i once had a dream that i was at the arctic... it was Dec 25th too and then Global warming SNAP came in affect causing water too riiiiise up high my family got away on the stairs (much like on poke pearl and daimond with arceus)i was left behind when suddenly i was drowning kicking and swimming then POP i was awake and while i was awake kicking in real life!!!!!!! after the dream i told everyone i could ( it was quite scary if u saw how it was looking under water!!!

Tiny_Treecko

New Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    Well, one time when I was little I had a dream I was dressed up in a Daffy Duck costume and I tripped over a vacuum cleaner.

Then I woke up.

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I can only remember the scary ones.

One time, i dreamt that I was in my house, although it's dark, and I'm playing with people I don't know hide-and-seek, and I tried hiding in one of the blanket, then one of them came pulling me into the black hole that was under the bed! i manage to escape, then i came out of a rubik's cube. It was weird, but more importantly creepy.

Also, there was one time a witch was hovering in my window, and my neighbours are trying to hunt her down, but she was swinging like that, so they couldn't catch her.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and one time I jumped out of an airplane, then landed in cubicle #5 in a toilet, which supposedly is haunted. o_o;;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That's...weird. XD

I have had a lot of wierd dreams of course. I dreamt of falling asleep at 4 (stupid), one where Professor Birch held me at gunpoint ._.' (freaky), one where Pikachu beat the holy crap off Little Foot from Land Before Time (cruel), and I've even had sexual ones which I should not describe at all here (*drools*).

My freakiest one would be when I saw my brother finishing all the coffee at his wedding. What the heck? Stupid AND Cruel! :(

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    i dont even want to describe it....i was hungry and lets just say iam afraid of toast now (not rly but..) ^^;;;;;;

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    I had the weirdest drema. First off, i was in my house, which i somehow knew was a bungalow instead of a two storey one. But i was sitting in my bedroom, and this old woman came in. She ahd soggy skin, that was jsut dripping off in big, wet lumps, but there was always more skin underneath. She ahd old eyes, wrinkled body, you know, the usual.

She took out a knife and started walking towards me, so i grabbed my cat, smudge, who appeared beside me for some reason, and ran around her. I was trying to run, but it's like runnign in water, and i couldn't speak. She was hobblign afetr me, and i was running slow.

No sound came out of my mouth, but sddenly, i was downstairs, with my family, but the old woman just came thourhg the door. I turned round, and saw my family were gone, and then the lights turned off. When they turned back on, the woman's face was right up to mine, and she was holding the knife to my chin. I somehow ran through her, and ran towards the door, with smudge still in my hand. I ran outt he door, but the old woman was hanging onto me, and was trying to scratch away at me, and i pushed ehr off, to get in the car with my family, but inside the car, they all just dissapeared, along with the car.

Then the old woman threw the knife at me, which stuck in my face. Smudge dropped out of my arms, and started walkign across the road. I turned round, and at the exact same moment, she was hiy by a car.

But the really scary thing came then morning after i woke up. My sister found smudge ont he roadside, dead from being knocked down aby a car. I was really upset, but i got a day off school. We have a small little shrine in our garden now

But this one was just plain FREAKY! Once, when i ahd a sleepover for my birthday, i had a dream that i was stabbing someone. When i woke up and told my friend, he said he'd ahd a dream somebosy was stabbing him! freaky or what!?!

Back