• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so i have a ton of these

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    yea i do have a bunch of wish eevees, not as many hypnosis, zen headbutt zubats and a ton of ip elekids and cross chop elekids all up for trade and about to get some confuse ray tentacools so give me a lil while and ill have those too

fc 3523 2048 3213

they are as free as i can get but of course the nicer the better :)

Last edited:

Ash_Love

Arcanine / Growlithe Collector
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    Can i have a Eevee please? ill give u a Ditto :]

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    yes to both of you ill see you on line well. KP i need your friend code

Ash_Love

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    k ill meet u on wifi but i need your name

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    One second and you'll have it :P

2664 3008 8291

Online and waiting for you :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    @ ash honestly the name doesnt matter but its ken

@ kp it says its wrong are you sure its right

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    let me get one of those ice punch croschopping elekids ill geive you a miltank

Ash_Love

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    well i tried to put u as kenny 28 and u never showed up on wifi
    so ill try now

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    ash the reason why i wasnt there was cause i wasnt i was tryin to get kps friend code right
    @ uber goon give me your friend code and ill see you online

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Wow, this is even better than expected! Not only does it have the egg moves, it already knows TPunch. And on top, it's Adamant!! Great trade kenny, very appreciated.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    May I get 1 Eevee with wish (any nature) and then 1 tentacool with confuse ray (any nature) :]

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    @skaterz yea i can get you them but right now i was unaware of the fact that i cant migrate my lileep w/ confuse ray until like an hour (let me check now) now but i will make sure to tell you when i get one

@ uber if you read this sorry it took me a while to get to you on wifi my ds has a dead spot next to my comp thanks for the miltank

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    @skaterz yea i can get you them but right now i was unaware of the fact that i cant migrate my lileep w/ confuse ray until like an hour (let me check now) now but i will make sure to tell you when i get one

@ uber if you read this sorry it took me a while to get to you on wifi my ds has a dead spot next to my comp thanks for the miltank

lileep? i thought u were giving away tentacools...? well comment me or send me a message when ever ur ready and wut do u want in return...?

Back