• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I herd U liek Mudkipz? (Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Welcome to all the new members! Great to see so many Mudkip fans. :D Yeah Itachi, there are a ton of Mudkip videos on YouTube, however those are overused by now. By far... this one is the best.

After you watch that;
    Spoiler:

Topic:

When was the first time you learned about Mudkip?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Welcome to all the new members! Great to see so many Mudkip fans. :D Yeah Itachi, there are a ton of Mudkip videos on YouTube, however those are overused by now. By far... this one is the best.

After you watch that;
    Spoiler:

Topic:

hahahahhaha I haven't seen something as rofl material as this. That... is just mudkip awesomeness.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I wanna join here because, Mudkips rulz :D

I never thought they would be special to everyone, and after that I thought they were cool after all.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Welcome to the fanclub FruitBoy, sorry for updating so late.

In an advertisement for Ruby. I'm not sure if I selected Mudkip though, it was so long ago. First time I learned about the Mudkip craze? Well, it'd have to be in a chat room where people where getting banned for spamming. "I H3AR U LEik MUdkPZ!" Or something like that. Pretty funny. XD

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • I'd love to join! One question though...it wouldn't stop me from joining/creating a Piplup fanclub would it? (Haven't checked yet to see if there is one already.)

But I love Mudkip! I'll be sure to contribute to the art too, I was planning on doing a vector wallpaper with Mudkip.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I'd love to join! One question though...it wouldn't stop me from joining/creating a Piplup fanclub would it? (Haven't checked yet to see if there is one already.)

But I love Mudkip! I'll be sure to contribute to the art too, I was planning on doing a vector wallpaper with Mudkip.

Welcome.

Joining the Mudkipz fanclub stop you from creating your own other fanclub? O_o I don't believe in that strict kind of loyalty. By all means, go ahead and make your club. :D We won't stop you at all.

Awesome, sounds great and looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for joining, YOOM-TAH.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    OMG it's been long 8D

Probably when I started my Pokemon Ruby game and picked Mudkip as my starter :]

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I like Mudkips almost as much as I like Cranidos.
    And I'm a girl who really enjoys her Cranidos.

Can I join?

Oh, and I first heard about Mudkip when I bought Sapphire. I picked Torchic though, being the die-hard fried chicken lover that I am. Ever since then I've always picked Mudkip, though.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Ah, sorry for not updating guys. Been busy. x_o Welcome to the Mudkipz clubbeh. :D

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    I like Mudkips, and not just because of the meme! I think they're so irresistibly cute! I'd love to have a pet Mudkip if they were real.

DeathMetalGod

Demigod
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I totally agree with STK. They're indeed irresistibly cute and having one as a pet would be cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back