• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I herd you liek mah bannerz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Username- Aelitaluver3.0
    Image-

Dimensions- Can I get a default?
    Text- Sailor Mini Moon... In the name of the Moon... I will punish you!
    Font style- Cute
    Theme style- Pink
    Main Colors - Pink
    Avatar?- Yes please and make it a matching one. 100x100
    Who does what?- Relyt

Working on it now. :D Do you want the text all in one sentence?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Time for a request.. I can't stand people chatting about my adorably pink theme any longer ^^

Username- Fabledawn
    Image- this
    Dimensions- 400 x 200
    Text- [no text]
    Font style- [um, no]
    Theme style- Kinda like the image as it is. I like the windy but calm feeling.
    Main Colors - How bout that greenish that is in the sky of the pic?
    Who does what?- Relyt.

Thankies..

Years
    Alright sorry Fable and Aelita I stayed at my friend's last night and I have a test tomorrow I can't have them done until tomorrow night sorry for the wait.

☆Relyt, Wii.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Username- (Your username) They call me, Oni Raichu
    Image- (What image or images you want on it):

Dimensions- (The size you want your banner)
    The same as the current banner in my sig.
    Text- What you want the banner to say)
    Oni Raichu
    Font style- (Cute, grungy, pretty, etc... Or specify a font) Cute and pwetty pwease.
    Theme style- (Same as above. YOU MUST FILL THIS OUT.) Pretty and cute, and flashy.
    Main Colors - (We're not THAT creative. What colors do you want in the banner?) Purple, pink, white...
    Avatar?- (Do you want an avatar? If so, give the dimensions. Forum limit is 130x130) 100x100
    Who does what?- (Which one of us you want doing the banner, avatar or both REQUIRED) Whoever can do it first.

Thanks so much!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's totally alright! I'm already amazed at the speed with which you guys do these requests normally. (yes, that was a compliment)

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay, I'm almost done your two, and Oni Raichu, I think that picture is a bit too small.

EDIT:

Gave it kind of a more windy effect since you wanted that. :P

I couldn't fit all of the text in one sentence, so I hope that this looks good.

If you want anything changed feel free to ask! I'm happy to be doing this for you. And sorry about messing the titles up in the image code, but the images are still the same. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow Relyt... I'm stunned, that wind effect was beautiful, and the color's totally right.

Just one thing, if you've got time. Can you make the borders thicker?

Last edited:

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    Okay, I'm almost done your two, and Oni Raichu, I think that picture is a bit too small.

EDIT:

Gave it kind of a more windy effect since you wanted that. :P

I couldn't fit all of the text in one sentence, so I hope that this looks good.

If you want anything changed feel free to ask! I'm happy to be doing this for you. And sorry about messing the titles up in the image code, but the images are still the same. xD
    It's awesome! Thanx! Where did you ever find that pic? Is they Sailor Mini Moon banner and avvie set for me? 'Cause I'm not sure.

Years
    It's awesome! Thanx! Where did you ever find that pic? Is they Sailor Mini Moon banner and avvie set for me? 'Cause I'm not sure.

https://haewkrapong.deviantart.com/art/Honey-Boy-59709932

Will that work instead? It seems bigger, anyways.

@Aelita: Yes, it is for you. If you want anything changed just ask! :)

@Oni Raichu: That looks much better, I'll get to it soon!

NOTICE

It is almost exam time so I may not be on here as much. Please be patient and cooperative.

Thanks,
    ☆Relyt, Wii.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I will be. I'll even do those changes I mentioned to the new theme myself, if I feel like I need to. No worries, you don't have to do any more. Thanks a lot, Relyt, I love it!

Years
    Username- (Your username) They call me, Oni Raichu
    Image- (What image or images you want on it):

Dimensions- (The size you want your banner)
    The same as the current banner in my sig.
    Text- What you want the banner to say)
    Oni Raichu
    Font style- (Cute, grungy, pretty, etc... Or specify a font) Cute and pwetty pwease.
    Theme style- (Same as above. YOU MUST FILL THIS OUT.) Pretty and cute, and flashy.
    Main Colors - (We're not THAT creative. What colors do you want in the banner?) Purple, pink, white...
    Avatar?- (Do you want an avatar? If so, give the dimensions. Forum limit is 130x130) 100x100
    Who does what?- (Which one of us you want doing the banner, avatar or both REQUIRED) Whoever can do it first.

Thanks so much!

Getting to that now Oni Raichu, and is there anything you would like done to your themes Fabledawn and Aelitaluver3.0?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back