• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I just "blacked out" for the first time in White

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Spoilers, of course. XD

I had just arrived in Nimbasa City and all of my pokemon were fairly weak from the trainer battles in the desert. Since I've been avoiding plot spoilers for the last six months, I had no idea that there was a required fight against a Plasma grunt right here, and my Blitzle fainted before the end of the battle.

After the battle, I was so excited to be getting the bicycle that I forgot about looking for the Pokemon Center and decided to just ride my bike back and forth near the city's entrance jamming to the new bike theme. I accidentally wander to far to the east and trigger the event with N on the ferris wheel and the battle immediately thereafter.

That bastard's Sigilyph was able to sweep my entire team. No idea if my Blitzle would've been up to the challenge anyways, but I like to think having him active would've made the fight go a bit smoother. D:

Humorously enough, even though my poor Woobat was slaughtered at least three times during this playing session, it still evolved at its next levelup. XD

I have a masochistic Swoobat everybody. Getting its ass handed to him made it happy enough to evolve.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Annoyed at the Woobat thing ;o; I never let mine faint and it always got the energy drink things, it didn't evolve until the Pokemon League >:(

Sigilyph was quite the challenge for me to ;o; I'm only at Celestial tower now though, my team is pretty high leveled >:)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • You think that's tough? I once blacked out against a normal trainer just before Chargestone Cave. I also blacked out against Lenora.

I black out a lot. :/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Sigilyphs are a pain to defeat. >:| Luckily for me, I've never blacked out yet. I almost did once, but I managed to win. :3

Back