• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, I'm going to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amilyia

.:~*Amilyia*~:.
Years
  • So I'm going to buy either HG or SS, but are they pretty much the same? Is one better than the other? What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    After what I have seen on the forums here, most people are buying SS, which would mean that more people will request the HG Kyogre so you could get a pretty good price for it. but I prefer to have Lugia with me to the leage and not Ho-Oh.

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    i've always preferred silver as when i was younger i preferred lugia to ho-oh, plus everyone would choose gold... still do i think

Years
  • I would suggest....both!:P

No, I would say it depends what pokemon you like...

Ferocious beasts of Arcanine and Ho-oh?(HeartGold)

Graceful creatures of Ninetales and Lugia?(SoulSilver).

They're both equally good. Personally, I went on the boxart, and, well...Ho-oh scares me.

So if you get HeartGold, I'll be in touch offering hundreds of pokemon for your Kyogre:P

Amilyia

.:~*Amilyia*~:.
    Years
  • Alright. I think I've made my decision. I'll go with Soul Silver. My brother has Heart Gold so I'll mooch off him if I have to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back