• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I'm here

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
Years
  • Hi there I'm just another one of this big club of fans, so I don't have much to say except visit my trade thread wich had some problems but is better now jeje my friend code is in my signature, if you can read my image.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome here. You'll have fun here for sure! Enjoy your stay!

Jaja Thank you I sure will, jeje you're like some paprika lover?

Yes, I am Paprika is awesome. Anyways, if you want to friend me go ahead. I'll accept your friend request.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    welcome to the forum i love pokemon too whats you team mine so far is a spinda with a 93 attack stat i hope we can be great friends

i love kingdra but i love spinda more hehehehehehe spindas over rated in fact i think i came up with a awsome move set for spinda better than the ones at smogon

i agree kingdra is better then spinda at alot of things but it depends on how you look at them. Here my spinda move set

Title:Polka dot dancer
    Item: silk scarf or leftovers
    Teeter dance
    Wish
    Double edge
    Dizzy punch

Confuse the foe with teeter dance so you can wish up some health no pun intended. Double edge would take a chunk or a good piece of health out of the foe and use dizzy punch to confuse the foe while doing damage. I suggest maxing the attack for this set. Like i am

sorry bout that the title is suppose to say polka dot dancer

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
  • thanks a lot there, wow I've met few people with a spinda in their team... actually you're the first, so my team si the one on my signature.
    I hope we can be great friends too. :D

Yeah they are? hmm well kingdra is quite a good pokemon if you ask me

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alright guys, sorry for all the post merging.. ><; but no one is supposed to reply more than once to a user's intro thread. Except for the person who made the thread. So if you guys wanna chat, you should totally do that through profile VMs. (b ' ')b

That out of the way, welcome to the forums, BahamutH!

Have fun heeree.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you enjoy your stay if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
  • ok from the begining,

Break: don't worry I'll keep that in mind, and, thanks!

xxxxxLatiasxxxx: I see you like latias a lot :) nice pokemon and sure I hope we can be friends.

Scyfer: great I must say welcome too, so nice team there I like umbreon a lot too.

and finally,

Ice fire: welcome too I hope you enjoy your stance too :P

Back