• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So it was like thump, skid!

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Heya guys,

do you like skipping?
    do you like running and skipping?
    do ya like the ground?
    for me = 0/3 of those.
    skipping ruined my face!
    last friday i was running and skipping on a skipping rope. when i got too carried away and jumped at the wrong time, i got tangled fell head firts on the ground and then slid right across the ground! now i ahve this massive cut across my head, a fewcuts on my nose and under my eye, bruised a bone, cut an elbow and cut both my knees.
    (random comment on this) SKIPPING IS EVIL

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I fell off my bike last year and still have a scar on my knee from where I skidded about 1 1/2 meters on it. From a separate encounter with my bike I also have a far smaller scar from where I whacked my shin on the pedal.

Weirdly, The big scar goes from barely visible to quite bright pink when it get's hot or wet...

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Um, is this topic about skipping or accidents?

I think I will talk about skipping. When I was little, my friends tied my legs together with a skipping rope but then they couldn't undo it and I had to hop to the teacher to get untied.

That is my submission to this topic.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • No, I don't really like skipping, escpecially in highschool where most of the boys are really judgemental even more than the girls, I don't care what they think. But I still don't lke skipping in general. I only skip when I am really really happy. Other than that, no I have not had any skipping accidents.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • my friend and i were tryna skip with a straight face today.. :cheeky:

but yeah, sometimes i randomly skip around my friend

i've never really gotten injured from it.. lol xD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    One time I was skipping and I fell flat on my face. I screamed for my brother to help me but he was too distracted playing with a cat, so I was just laying there for awhile. XD

No, I don't like skipping. Anymore. ;A;

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I love it, it works out my legs. I just cant sseem to do a decent amount of skips. >_>.

And sometimes I love the ground. Sometimes I dont. Mainly if I get an accident it hurts. :(

XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't skip. Skipping's for little school girls and Dorothy and her friends on their way to Emerald City.

I gallop.

Years
  • I only skip on special occasion. Typically, I have to be really, really hyper to do so. Otherwise, skipping just seems... silly. Why skip when I can walk and I'm not as high a risk of falling over? ^^;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Eww....skipping D:. No thanks not me. Not a big fan of skipping. Why skip when I can walk or even run :3? That's more enjoyable to me.

Back