• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so i've Tried doing maps,Feedback anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
    Yep got bored and I've tried lots of kinds of Pokemon spriting and failed so i thought I'd also try mapping XD

So i tried to revamp new bark town to be in a FRLG/RSE games?
    Tell me what you think.Remember this is my first time mapping lol

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I know it isnt pixel art
    But the house are in the worng places
    a load of trees are missing
    and u put too much pathway in
    put some grass in
    and the houses dont really suit the town

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Pixel Art or not, (in this case not, you really should post in the right place) I think you could try harder to make your revamp match the old version better. The buildings are in the wrong places, and I think the whole style of your revamp needs re-working to get it looking a bit more like New Bark Town.
    Hope to see you improve in the future, though. Good luck ^^

Cinaed666

Geek.
    Years
    Here's my version of new bark town, as featured in Pokémon Gallium :)
    Tell me what you guys think.

I'm sorry for adding it as an attachment, but I can't post links here yet. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    As I'm sure you know by now, you're in the wrong place to get feedback on your map. You can find the map rating thread here. Maps (except region maps) aren't quite pixel art unless you made the tiles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back