• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So ketchup isn't really a vegetable...

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • HAHA I love your name. XD Welcome to PC, Have fun here and check out the rules. Pm me ito be friends.

Pointers

Check out the

rules, faq's, new users hangout. and PM me for extra help.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • ^___^ That username made me giggle xD But it's cute :33
    It's a pleasure to have you here at PC :3 Hope you enjoy your time here.If you need any pointers,there's the FAQ for starters.Any extra questions you have,contact me and I'll be happy to help you ^^

PM me if ya need a friend =D *gives you custom plushies*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Hi, 'Ketchup as a Vegetable'. *giggles* Your username is awesome! X3 Anyway, I hope you have a good time here. Be sure to check out the rules, and have fun! =D If you have questions or just need a friend, be sure to PM me. ;)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • *Giggle* Very nice username! ^^
    Nice you have ya.
    I would point you to the new-users hangout; they have links and stuff... yeah ^-^
    PM me for a friend!

-DS

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Like everyone else has said, I love your username. Its so amusing. XD
    Anyhoo, welcome the PC. I hope you have fun around here, and stick around for awhile. Also, obey the rules and be nice to the other kiddies. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Like they all said, I love your username, when I saw it I just had to post here XP! I hope you have fun, and if you need a friend or have questions, PM me!

Back